Kurosaki Ranmaru

Let's see RanRan getting caught ne?
Ya like the new picture? I found it an absolutely had republish and use it for this just because of his pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 4.) Ranmaru sometimes finds himself humming STARISH songs.

Ranmaru walked down the hall of Shining Agency with back straight and hands shoved down in the front pockets of his black jeans. Unconsciously, he was humming STARISH's first album release as he entered his room. Ranmaru's kouhai's Masato and Ren looked up at their senpai strangely. Ranmaru caught their gaze and scowled at them.

"What?" He growled.

They continued to stare.

"Can I help you?"

Still they stared.

"The fuck you lookin at?!" Ranmaru demanded getting extremely frustrated.

All of a sudden Ren burst out with a retardly loud giggle he failed immensely at muffling. Ranmaru narrowed his heterochromatic eyes at the strawberry blonde then turned his gaze to Masato .

"Is something funny or is he high off something?" Ranmaru asked.

"Um Kurosaki-senpai," Masato said taking a deep breath, "you were just-"

"YOU WERE HUMMING OUR DEBUTE SONG!!" Ren interrupted, "Ah, you knew you would come around."

"Ah?" Ranmaru snarled, "You're hearing things."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Shuddap!!"

A now extremely irritated senpai marched over to his side of the room and flopped on soft black sheets. Using earbuds to drown out Ren, Ranmaru flipped through a magazine with a few side glances to the kouhais.

"Did I seriously just do that?" He wondered silently.

Ranmaru's face burned red and held the magazine closer to his face. Masato sweat dropped at his senpai's embarrassment.

"So stubborn..."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"N-nothing!"

"Thats what I fuckin thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this! Lemme know if I should do the rest ne?

Until next time my Akumas!!
~Hayru Kirisaki