Sumeragi Kira

Yosh! Let's do this! And for those of you wondering, yes I will eventually get around to doing Nanami for Utapri Weird Facts/Habits so cool your ballz Cuz I do have my novels to finish yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 1.) ⭐️Kira adores cute things, especially bunnies.

Today was the day HEAVENS decided to go incognito on the public streets for a visit on their day off. Eiichi hid his purple irises behind thick, tinted sunglasses and wore a hat to too top it off. (ha hat puns). Nagi dressed like your average sports-loving kid with a baseball cap to his his light pink hair and finally Kira took to wearing tinted sunglasses and a blue sweat jacket with a bunny printed in purple on the back.

"Ne ne, Eiichi, can we get ice cream?" Nagi pleaded, pulling on the eldest's arm.

"Fine." The leader relented, "C'mon Kira we're getting-"

Eiichi let his sentence hang in the air as he turned around to see the other idol standing at a halt in front of a pet shop.

"What are you doing?" The leader demanded.

Kira blankly pointed at the fuzzy creatures in the store window.

"Bunnies."

"Aw they're so cute, but I want ice cream now." Nagi commanded becoming annoyed with his less than speedy service.

"Wait." Kira instructed, entering the little pink shop.

The youngest and oldest stood outside the shop dumbfounded. A few minutes later, Kira returned with a fluffy black bunny cradled in his arms.

"You bought a bunny?!" Nagi gasped, wrinkling his nose.

Kira didn't reply and instead stroked the sleek fur of his new pet. Eiichi backed away in disgust, pinching his nose.

"Get that thing away from me." He choked out.

"Eiichi is allergic..." Kira mumbled to the bunny, "Be good."

Nagi face-palmed, entirely dismissing the idea of flinging the creature back where is came from.

"Whatever, let's just go get ice cream. And we better have enough many left or else!" He threatened not-so-scarily thanks to his cute appearance.

Nagi and Eiichi continued down the sidewalk with Kira at their heels. Once though before the little pet shop disappeared in the distance among the crowd, the gold-eyed idol glanced back to see a familiar, silver-haired idol entering the adorable shop. Kira lingered, staring blankly as the white door swung shut behind the Shining rival.

"Hurry up Kira!" Nagi called from up ahead.

"Coming." Kira replied, tearing himself away from the sight and jogged up to rejoin the other HEAVENS members, waiting rather impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that~! I admire how Kira can be so bla tat about randomly purchasing animals like, if I tried to do that my mom would immediately be like "No, send that thing back to whence it came" and after thirty minutes of degrading my pride by begging I would reluctantly give in under the threat of being banned from anything with a screen and would begin plotting my impossible revenge.

Until Next Time!!!~~
Hayru Kirisaki