Ichinose Tokiya

Dont you just love those kids in your class who have absolutely no sense of respect for your things? Like earlier I was wearing biker gloves cuz they looked cool but they're big so I took one off to write and when I did this guy came up and was like "oh shit these are so cool" and tried it on and I was there like "get the fuck outta here creeper" And even before that another guy walked up to my table and started flipping through my project like "oh you're almost done? Lemme see the rest." and I was like "the fuck you doin? Leave!" People these days my god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star 6.) ⭐️Tokiya is not flexible in any way, shape, or form which is why he does 20 minutes of stretching before practicing dance routines so he won't hurt himself. Again.

That night in the practice room, STARISH gathered to practice the dance for their new routine. Unlike the previous dances, this one required much more effort and flexibility which was lacked by certain members. (*cough* Tokiya Masato! *clears throat loudly* Ahem!)

"Ano...Tokiya....?" Otoya inquired nervously.

"The hell are you doing?" Syo said bluntly.

"I'm stretching." Tokiya replied.

Ren: "......."

"Why??" Syo demanded, "Stretching isn't important!!"

"Yes it is." Tokiya grunted, "Unlike you, I am not capable of dancing out of the blue without sustaining injury."

"Will ya pull a hamstring or somethin?" The short blonde frowned.

"Possibly." a The other replied.

The other STARISH members watch Tokiya and Syo go back and forth about their thoughts on stretching.

"I think stretching is important also." Cecil chimed in.

"We could take up co-ed yoga." Ren suggested.

"Pervert." Masato grumbled.

Arguments and remarks went back and forth for nearly twenty minutes until Tokiya finally sighed in defeat.

"I think I'll skip out on group practice today..." He decided.

With that the cool headed idol left his colleagues behind and walked briskly to his shared room to practice alone.

Until STARISH noticed he was gone and followed him and practice ended up taking place in the dorm an unsuspecting Reiji was suddenly kicked out of.

"Eeeeeh Toki! Otoyan! What...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That felt rather short but anyway, I cant decide which star to use for Masato!! I keep going back and forth between star 3 or star 5. Which one do you guys think I should do??

Until next time my Akumas!!
~Hayru Kirisaki