Ittoki Otoya

So........oh yeah! For anyone who has not yet watched Maji Love Revolutions first episode because crunchyroll is being a dick with its premium membershit, you can find the episode online subbed at Anime.Tv just so you guys know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 2.) ⭐️Otoya will sometimes sleep in Tokiya's bed when Tokiya isn't at the dorm on time.

The bubbly redhead of STARISH Ittoki Otoya trudged into his dorm after a long day if practice and a decently long time of practicing with his new guitar in the lesson room. He was completely beat. Otoya rubbed his eyes and looked around. The alarm clock on Reiji's night stand read 11:33pm and Tokiya's bed was still perfectly made without a wrinkle in sight.

"Mo~~~!! Tokiya!!" Otoya whined, "You're never here."

In the midst of his childish pout, Otoya marched over and flopped on his roommate's bunk bed. The sheets smelled of fabric softener and well, Tokiya. Already being completely exhausted and then combining the soft, nice smelling bed, the red haired idol drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

3 hours later, 2:30am~~~

"Oi."

"Hn?"

"Oi, Otoya."

"E-Eh?!"

Otoya's eyes flew open to find Tokiya's face right in front of his own.

"What are you doing?" His roommate asked with a deep frown.

"T-Tokiya!" Otoya yelped, "A-ano...eheh heh heh...."

"Taku, if you're going to sleep on the closet thing you could at least walk the extra few feet to Kotobuki-senpai's bed." Tokiya scolded.

"But Tokiya's bed smells nicer!" Otoya replied raising his voice ever so slightly then sinking back nervously, "and Tokiya's never here so..I get worried and..."

Tokiya blinked and then smiled the soft smile that made his fans melt. He tussled the red head's hair.

"Thank you for worrying about me Otoya." Tokiya said, "I'll try to do better at not worrying you. I'm sorry."

Otoya smiled under his room mate's hand. It was cold.

"Eh??? What're you kiddos doin up so late? Hic!"

The STARISH boys turned around to see Reiji coming in with a light flush on his cheeks.

"R-Rei-chan??" Otoya yelped.

"Ano...Kotobuki-senpai, are you drunk?" Tokiya asked hesitantly.

"Yup!" Reiji replied wholeheartedly.

Reiji staggered over to his kouhai's with a loopy grin on his face and flopped onto Tokiya's bed.

"Oi!" Tokiya protested.

But there was no point for the senpai was already out like a light.

"Otoya you...."

The redhead was asleep as well, it was pretty late. Tokiya shook his head and climbed into bed as well.

"Oyasumi." He murmured.

"Oyasumi, Tokiya." Otoya replied in his head smiling.

The next night~~

Tokiya: "Get out of my bed."

Otoya: "Eeeeehhhh? But-"

Tokiya: "No."

Otoya: "Bu-"

Tokiya: "End of story."

Otoya: "Mo~~Tokiiiyaaaaa!!!!"

Reiji: "Ugh....hangovers....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who can resist a begging Otoyan? And what a hectic weekend I have ahead of me...

Until next time my Akumas!!
~Hayru Kirisaki