Kurusu Syo

Whee!! Im on my way to Canada for vacation!! But I'm gonna be trapped in a car for 6 hour with my mom, her boyfriend, and my sister. Wish me luck😅 And AiAi is helping Syo-chan get taller~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star 4.) ⭐️For Syo's birthday, he made all the members of STARISH crouch at all times so he could feel tall.

Syo rubbed his hands together, grinning devilishly as he prepared to make his fashionably late entrance. This was the day. The day where he would be the tallest member of STARISH. Syo burst through the practice room's wooden door, gaining the attention of everyone inside. He opened his mouth to speak but Natsuki plowed into the midget unleashing a huge bear huge.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYO-CHAN~~!!" The current tallest member of STARISH cried happily.

"Natsuki get off!" Syo choked out, shoving the other off.

"Today's Ochibi's birthday?" Ren inquired.

"Yes Jinguji, pay attention in the future." Masato huffed, "Happy Birthday Kurusu."

This served as a catalyst effect, bringing about a round if singing from the rest of STARISH and even its composer.

"Yes today is my birthday, so I have a request." Syo announced.

"Hontoni?" Otoya blinked.

"What might that be?" Tokiya implored.

The devilish grin reappeared.

"Kneel before me midgets!!"

STARISH: "• • • Wha~~?"

"I want to be the tallest for today at least." Syo announced.

"Very well." Masato sighed, "It is the least we can do."

"O-okay..." Cecil stuttered.

STARISH dropped to a low crouch at Syo's unrelenting urges. And then Quartet Night walked in.

"CROUCH CROUCH CROUCH!"

"Nani?"

"CR-ACK!" Syo yelped.

He slowly turned around so find the senpai's standing in the doorway. Ai with his usual poker face, Reiji with a curious expression, Camus with a frown, and Ranmaru with the usual scowl.

"Uh-oh..." Cecil whimpered.

"This is bad." Syo gulped, "I just ordered my seniors to crouch before me!!"

"Looks like the fool needs to learn respect." Camus remarked, "Mikaze."

"I am aware." Ai replied flatly.

"I'll teach the brat some respect." Ranmaru growled.

"Run." Reiji advised and Syo did just that.

"Why me??!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am now in Canada at Niagara Falls and hungry as hell so I'll leave you all this question:

What if..............................................................
Hyuga Ryuya
And
Kurosaki Ranmaru

Got in a fight? O.o

Until Next Time!!
~Hayru Kirisaki