I started twerking and dancing. Somebody pulled me into them and I turned around and it was taye.

"Damn you look good tonight " he said licking his lips.

"Bye taye" I said pushing him away. He grabbed my arm and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm sorry I just wanna dance we can't dance?" He asked smiling. I snatched my arm away and stormed off to VIP. I grabbed king and dragged him into the dance floor. I started twerking and grinding on him and we literally started dry fucking right there on the floor. It was making me so wet and he couldn't hide his erection.

We was turning up for real. This the most fun I had in a long time. The dj called us to the stage. I grabbed his hand and guided him to the stage. They had a chair and I put him in it.

One of the strippers handed me a microphone.

"Baby I have a special surprise for you I know how much you've been telling me about missing your cousin so--" I said as jacquees walked out on stage. I heard a couple girls scream and I handed jacquees the microphone.

"Wassup fam" he said dapping him up.

"Mannnn" king said standing up and hugging him. I smiled at their lil reunion. I swear I think I saw king shed a tear. I wasn't gonna say anything though because my baby a thug. King sat back down as jacquees continued.

"Happy birthday to my nigga king it's ya boy jacquees we about to turn up" he yelled getting everybody hype. The dj started playing one of jacquees song. It was my favorite. I started walking over to king like he was the pole as jacquees sang Persian Rugs. I got behind him and started rubbing on his chest and kissed his neck.

"Colombian drugs, but she's straight from Decatur

Thought you were Colombian

Are we turning up?

Or are we wasting time?

Girl, please don't waste my time

You know I'm Jacquees

I don't just wanna chill, with you

Oh, I wanna turn up on

I wanna turn you on

I wanna lay with you

Jacquees gon' do what it do

When we fucking, I be catching chills

I'm licking on ya

I want you to feel

Can you feel it babe? Can you feel it baby?

Can you feel me babe? Can you feel me baby?" Jacquees sang as me and king had our grind session part 2 on stage. I tried to keep it somewhat appropriate but king didn't putting my on the floor flipping me over. God I'm kinda scared to go home.

The song finally went off and everybody clapped and I hugged king and kissed king before going off stage.

"Damn I wish I had somethin like eht" the dj said causing me to laugh. King and jacquees stayed on stage singing and rapping some of there old songs. I smiled at how much fun he was having. I danced in the front with the hype crowd as they did there thing.

They finally got done about 30 minutes later and the dj went back to playing some music. I hugged him as they walked over to me and he kissed me.

"Go have fun with your cousin I'll see you later" I said kissing his cheek before they walked off.