epilogue

Epov

Well it's been a month now. Bella still in a coma. I had her moved back to the castle at home on Isle Esme. We cleaned out her bedroom and put her hospital bed in there. We had set up part of the castle as a small hospital. Just in case Bella had to have surgery, or any other procedures.
We had found out I did not pass my exams, which is fine. Bella and I will finish our last year together.

My father and mother said they will be queen and king longer. All they wanted is Bella to get better.

Of course my bedroom is next to hers still. We had a bedroom made for Rebecca. I wish I could just hear Bella voice again to know she alright.

Rebecca babbles now. She looks so much like Bella except for my green eyes. I try to keep her with me except for when my mother and Alice kidnaps her to take her shopping. Bella would raise holy hell if she knew. Today was one of those days. Rebecca hates hair bands on her head. She always finds a way to get them off.

We found out Laurent and Tanya only got probation. But one good thing they don't know we came back here. For Mike, well we haven't heard about him yet. Well that's yet. I know sooner or later we will hear about him. But for now we enjoy the piece and just wait for Bella to heal and wake up.

Thank you for reading my stories, following me, voting and commenting.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does. I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Watch for the next book in my series of Arrange Marriage.