Bella realizes she changed

Bpov

"Bella sweetheart open your eyes honey!" I heard my mother voice. I open my eyes. I couldn't feel the iv's again. "Not again, nooo!" I cried out. I feel a hand on my face and it turns it gently. It was my mother. "No, not you mom, I just got you in my life." Tears ran down my face. My mother gently brushed a piece a hair behind my ear. "I know honey, but things happen for a reason baby girl. Not that I never met to hurt you the way I did."

She takes my hand into hers. "Mom I forgive you just don't leave me please." I cried out. "Bella, I'm sorry but you have to go through this to help you. I can't tell you what that is, you have to figure that out on your own. Your father is going to need you now as you're going to need him. I love you both very much. Edward is a good man and I don't regret arranging your marriage with him one bit. He loves you very much. He going to need your help."

I look at her confused. "Bella she right, Edward going to need you." I closed my eyes. "No, not you too Jacob." I open back up my eyes and turn to see Jacob. He was standing he didn't have no wheelchair any more. Rebecca was standing next to him. I turn back towards my mother. "It's time for me to go and say goodbye honey, be sure to tell your father I love him very much for me and I love you to."

"I hugged her tight. "I will mom and I love you too." She pulled away and stepped back. She smiled at me as a white light wrapped around her. Then she was gone.
I fell to my knees and cried. "I never got a chance to know her." I said. "You can know her through your father Bella, see her through his eyes." Jacob told me.

"You need to come with us Bella." Rebecca told me as she reached out for my hand. I reached out for her hand and took it. It kinda of felt strange being the three of us again. We walk down the hallway.

"Bella, when Mike came back into the room he shot both me and Edward." Jacob explained. "What, no please don't take him to!" I cried out as we stopped. Jacob turned me to look at him. "That's not up to any of us Bella, it's up to Edward." I look at Jacob for a moment. "What I don't understand?"

"Let me show you Bella, but know he can't see you he can only see us." Rebecca explained. I nodded. I followed them and we end up in an operating you. I walked up to the table and see Edward laying on it. I gasped and started backing up. I backed into the wall and then all the or staff appeared. "How long as he been under now?" The doctor asked. "Over 7 hours doctor." A man said, sitting at the head of Edward. "I have to get all this bleeding to stop!" Just then the monitor flat lines. "No, Edward, please not you!" I said. As they did cpr I saw Edward standing there behind them. My own heart broke. But just then the monitor started beeping again but Edward was still standing there.

I saw Rebecca and Jacob walk up to him. "Did I die?" He asked. "Yes, but know you just slipped into a coma. But you have a choice Edward you can either come with us or stay?" Rebecca told him. Edward stood there like he didn't know what to say. "Edward can we show you what happen after you got shot?" He just nodded.

I had to turn around I couldn't relive it again. "What would she think of me. Because of me you and her mother are dead now." Edward said. "Wait none of this is his fault or mine, Mike is the one that took them away from me not him, all he did was to protect me." He said. "Keyword Bella not your fault!" I turned around to Rebecca. So this was what my mother meant that I had to go through this and figure this out on my own." Rebecca nodded her head. "But your battle is not over yet. Once this battle of yours is over, then you have another journey to follow. But you need to wake up and help Edward to make his choice do you love him enough to fight for him, or do you just let him go!"

"Rebecca I love with with every inch of me. I have to fight for him, I can't lose him now." I told her. "Then go, you're ready, and Bella I love you." I turned back to Rebecca. "Take care of Jacob for me, I'm going to really miss the both of you. Thank you Rebecca, I love you both. I turned back around and ran back for my room. I open my eyes and gasped. I turn and see the top of my father head.

"Dad how long have I been out for?" I asked. "4 days." I looked at him for a moment. "Mom really loved you dad." He started to cry and got up and wrapped his arms around me. "I know baby girl, I know." He said. "Dad I forgive you!" He pulled away. "Really?" I nodded. "I love you dad!" He hugged me again. "I love you to."

"Dad, I need to know, what about Edward?" He pulls away and sits down and takes my hands into his. "Well, his heart stopped a couple of times. He still in a coma. They really don't know if he going to make it." He explained to me. "Take me to him." My father looks at me. "But you just woke up." I stopped him. "Dad I'm not asking I'm telling you to take me. I'm not giving up on Edward without a fight. I love him. I can't lose him now, I have to try, please!" I said crying.

"Alright, be right back." They brought in a wheelchair and hooked my iv on the pole. My father started to push me. We got on the elevator and got off on the ICU floor. My dad knocked on a glass sliding door with the curtains shut. Then Carlisle came to the door and a small smile came on his face. He open the door and stepped out. He gave me a hug. "Thank god you're alright Bella! I'm so sorry about Jacob and your Mother." He told me.

"Can I see him please?" I asked Carlisle. He hesitate. "Carlisle please, I have to at least try, he protected me, I can't just let him go without at least telling him thank you and I love him. I have to do this. Let me try, please!" He nods and he starts pushing me in. Everyone looked at me. Carlisle pushed me up to the bed. "Come on let's give Bella some time." They got up and everyone of them walked up and hugged me before they walked out. Once Edward and I was alone, I got and sat on the bed and took his hand into mine.

Tears started to fall. "I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I sure hope you can. Edward I want you to know it's not your fault Jacob and my mother died. You were only trying to protect me and I understand that. I also know it's not my fault either. It's not my fault Rebecca died either. I know that now, but also with every inch of me I love you more then anything." All of a sudden an alarm went off and the monitor went off. Like in the OR. "I started screaming for help.

Carlisle came in and grabbed ahold of me and wrapped his arms around me. "NOOO! EDWARD YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME YOU PROMISE ME, YOU PROMISED!" I cried out.
"Emmett take her please." Carlisle told him. Emmett and my father took me back to my room. All I could do is cry. "DAMN IT HE PROMISE ME, I TRUSTED HIM AND LOVE HIM I CAN'T DO THIS!" My dad came and sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know sweetheart it's hard!" I pulled away. "You don't understand, he had took and open my heart, he makes me feel safe. Edward loved me for who I was, I didn't have to change for him." I stopped myself. "That's it, I changed." Emmett and my father looked at me confused. I got to try to get up and that's when Emmett walked up to the bed.

"Bella stop!" He told me. "Emmett please take me back you don't understand, I don't he going to leave us all. Just please!" He looks at me moment. Then he reaches for the iv bag and scoops me up. He carries me out. Once on the elevator I looked up at Emmett. "I can't lose my little brother. Bella do you really think you can even if..."

"Stop, I have to try, I changed, when I wasn't suppose to. I have to at least tell him and try." It was quite when we got off the elevator everyone was standing outside the room crying. "No, it can't be!" Emmett stops in front of his father and Carlisle shook his head. Emmett arms loosen up. I somehow got out of his arms. I walked into Edward's room. I went over to his bed. "I know you can hear me. I'm sorry I didn't know I was changing. You could've said something. No scratch that, I should of noticed. Then I wouldn't be here."

I leaned closer to his face. "Edward I'm so sorry but you knew I was stubborn. I love you damn it. Now who's going to love me for who I am the real me. You saw so much in me. Hell I even wore a stupid dress for you. I would of done it again if it was to be with you. You're everything to me Edward." I place a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you Edward, You have my heart you always will." I got up and I only made it to the doorway.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story