Bella wakes up

Epov

     As I stood there looking out the window I spoke. "I know you can hear me Bella, so please listen to me. Fight and come back to me please. I can't do this without you. I love you to damn much, I need you, so please don't give up, not on us. We have only just begun our journey, so I need you to wake up or give me some sign that your fighting to come back to me."

 At that moment I felt something on the side of my face and then it felt like someone kissed my cheek. Then I heard Bella voice. "I love you and I will come back for you." I gasped and grabbed the side of my face. The tears started to fall. "You better, I love you so much." I turned and walked back over to the bed and sat down and took her hand into mine.

About a half hour later, she squeezed my hand. Then she open her eyes. "Hi!" I started to laugh when she said that. "I told you I come back!" She said. "I know, I heard you!" I told her. "I saw Rebecca, she helped me figure out some stuff." She told me.

 "What would that be?" I asked her. "Well let me ask you this first. You would really give up the throne for me?" I just looked at her. How did she know that. "Ummm, yes I would, if I had to make a choice it would be you. But how did you know that?" I asked her.

  "Let's just say Rebecca showed me some things and I never thought to this day no one could change my parents like you did." I shook my head. "I also found out what I should of know all this time but I just couldn't believe no one could love me like you do!"  

  "How could you ever doubt how I feel about you?" She looked at me a moment. "I don't know how to explain this, but after the way my parents treated me all my life I didn't even know what love was. Then after seeing what Rebecca went through until Jacob I was scared to even let any guy near me. Then you came into my life. You turned my life upside down. I didn't know which way to turn. Then that night you didn't believe me, that's when I knew something was different about me that something changed, because when you believe her over me.." I stopped Bella. "I thought we already talk about this." She put her hand over my mouth. "Will you please let me finish before everyone comes in here and then I can't!" She told me.

 I nodded. She lowered her hand. "When you believe her over me it felt like my heart got ripped out of chest that night. I didn't know what I was going to do. I couldn't think, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything. I actually wanted to die. I didn't know what to do. Then I went to the garden and you came. Even though I told you I love you and you believed me I just still wasn't sure.
Then we made love. You made me feel like no one else could ever could. You saw past my scars. But for some reason I just still couldn't believe anyone could love me not ever.  I remember calling you and asking you to help me and you actually came. Then I saw Rebecca. She brought me to the waiting room where you stood up to my parents and told them that they weren't taking me any where. Then they apologized to you. I never in my entire life time have never seen them apologize to anyone and tell you that you were the best decision they made.    Edward I want to be honest with you. I wanted to give up. Every time I tried, Rebecca would show me something different. Then before I woke up, she explained how long I been here, how many times my heart stopped. Then she told me you never left my side. Then you spoke. I could not help myself but walk up to you and kiss you on the cheek and tell you." I stopped her and finished.

"I love you and I will come back for you." She smiled. "You really did hear me!" I nodded. "I knew then I had to come back to you and you did truly did love me. As I do love you so much and no one can ever take that from us, well not anymore, since I killed Mike." I didn't know how to tell her. "Edward he dead isn't he, I shot him, I know I hit him dead on."

"About that I don't know how to tell you this but Mike is still alive." She pushed herself up. "No, this can't be happening Edward he can't be still alive!." She cried out.

"Bella calm down, he has cops around his room, everything will be alright!" I told her.  That's when the nurses and doctors come running in in. I backed away to let them do what they needed to do. I stepped out of the room and made some phone calls to let everyone know Bella woke up.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.