Edward and Bella relationship grows

Bpov

I just laid there. I guess Alice and Rosalie was in the room with me I just wasn't sure. I got up and I walked out of the room, I slowly walked down the stairs to the glass doors and walk out. "Bella no it's raining out there!" Alice and Rosalie were yelling at me but I just couldn't respond to them. I just kept going I finally come to a stop in the middle of the garden and just sit and pull my knees up to my chest.

I just wanted to close myself off to everyone and the world. I didn't want to be hurt no more. I wanted to just be with Rebecca at that moment. I don't know how long I was out in the rain for.
It got dark out. I was cold and wet but I was not going to move. I rather stay right here. Then I heard Edward. "My god how long has she been out here?" He asked. "Hours she won't move nothing!" Alice told him. "Draw her bath!" He told her.

"Bella!" I didn't move or say anything. Edward picked me up and carried me upstairs. He set me in the bathtub clothes and all. He brushed the hair out of face. "Look at me Bella!" I turn and look at him and noticed his face was messed up. I gasped. "What happened to you?" I asked him. I gently reach for his face. "Don't worry about me right now. I'm worried about you." He told me. Tears fell down my face. "Why, why me?" I asked him. I leaned my head against him.

He helps me out. I looked at him. "Don't leave me." I told him. He looked into my eyes. "I won't!" He wraps his arm around me and pulls me to him. "Come on let's get some dry clothes on you. He picks me out and carries me to the bed and sits me down. He walks back into the bathroom and comes back out with towels and a brush. He goes to the dresser and pulls out a t-shirt. "I'm going to step out." He tells me. I grab his arm. "No, don't leave me!" I told him.

He turns and looks at me. "But, Bella!" I pull him down. "Stay, I want you here." I told him. I reach slowly for the marks on his face. "How did this happen?" I asked him. "Bella it's not important." He told me grabbing my hand. I got on my knees. "It's important to me because it was over me wasn't it?" I asked him. I reach again with my other hand and gently touch them. "Yes it is!" He said. "Then don't lie to me. You got in a fight with Henry and Laurent didn't you?" I asked him.

"Yes, I did. I just was angry because of what he did to you and he had his hands on you." He told me. I gently started to kiss the cuts and bruises on his face. "So you did it to protect me from him!" He took a deep breath. "Ummm! Yes!" He told me. I started to kiss down his jawline. "So you were protecting what was yours?" I asked. "Yyeess!" Then I pressed my lips to his. I traced his lips to get permission which he granted me then he granted me access. I snaked my arms around his neck and gently tugged his hair and deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We finally pulled apart. He moved his hands to my sides. Almost to control himself. I reach to pull my shirt off but he stopped me. I looked at him, then took his hand and set them down and pulled off my shirt.

I just stayed that way for a moment then I removed my bra. He just sat there a moment. "Your so beautiful." I pressed my lips to his he traced my lips and I grant him entrance, as he did me. He slowly moves his hands around my waist. I pull on his shirt to pull it over as we pull apart. He gently laids me back. He presses his lips against mine again. He gently slides his hand over my breast. I end up letting out a moan. He was taking my mind off of everything else and making me feel unbelievable.

He started to kiss down my neck then trail kisses down to my breasts then to my stomach. I got on my knees again so I could undo my pants and Edward looked at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded. I pressed my lips to his again. I woke up later that night still in Edward's arms. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself with it and went into the bathroom. After I was done I walked over to the window and looked out. I thought about what happened between me and Edward.

The way he made me felt was incredible. I felt arms wrapped around me and I lean back and moan. "What are you doing up?" He asked me. I had to use the restroom and then I was just looking outside and I just was thinking about last night and us and how incredible it felt." He chuckled. "So it was incredible, I was worried over nothing?" I giggled. "So the prince was worried about.." He stopped me. "Don't you dare finish that Swan!" I laughed as I turned around and opened up the blanket and wrapped him inside. Realizing he put his boxers on. "Oh no, those are coming off!" I told him. "Really!" He says. When he wrapped his arms around me he gasped.

Then he picked me up and carried me back to the bed. I awoke the next morning with the sun shining in my face. Then I realized what had happened last night. For the first time in my life, I finally felt happy, whole. It was strange. I was the one to move forward in this. I'm the one that needed to feel something different something more. I heard the door. But I wasn't ready to move out of my happy place yet. I wanted to stay in this moment "Morning sleeping beauty!" I heard Edward say as he walked up with a tray. He set it on the end table and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "What is that smile about?" He asked me.

I buried my face in the pillow not wanting to give up just yet why I had the smile. I just knew I wanted to keep feeling like this. I heard him laugh. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked me. "Stay right here!" I told him. "Really!" He said. I finally turned and looked up at Edward. "Ouch, that really look like it hurts damn!" I sat up holding the blanket against me. "Edward what hell, how bad was this fight and don't lie to me!" I told him. He looked at me with concern."Edward tell me!" I demand. "They said some awful stuff about you and then he was there to." I looked at him and he turned away from me. "Who was there Edward?" I asked. "Mike!" I gasped.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.