Edward admitting he loved Bella

Bpov

   As I went to hunt down Tanya. I got mobbed by reporters as soon as I walked out of the dorms. I was so angry I ignored them and pushed my way through them. I worked my way through every building that was open looking for Tanya.

  Then I found her in one. "TANYA DENALI!" She snapped her head in my direction. "Well look who's here, the ugly whore that stole my boyfriend." Tanya said. Oh no she did not just say that. I told myself. I walked up until I stood directly in front of her with my hands balled into a fist and the look on my face to kill.

  I wanted to so bad. "You don't even know me Tanya Denali and you're already telling lies!" I snapped. "Oh, please I don't tell lies at least just not really, I just add a little oh let's just say interest to the story. Maybe if you just died in that car accident like your friend did then maybe I would still have my Edward." I just couldn't believe what I just heard I froze. How did she know about that.

  "Bella, don't listen to her!" I heard. But I was beyond furious, beyond upset to care. I flew at her and was on top of her punching her and screaming at her. "YOU BITCH, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT!" I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away.   The next thing I knew I was on Jacob's lap. "Hold her Jacob!" I heard Edward say.  I couldn't say anything but sit there just shocked still at what she said. Then I heard Edward.

  "TANYA YOU GONE WAY TOO FAR, I understand Bella being angry about what you're saying about her, about to go as far as to say she should of died in that car accident with her best friend was beyond, arrgghh!"

  I seen him pinch the bridge of his nose. "You see that guy in that chair he was in that accident to, are you going to tell him to his face that the person that is like a sister to him should of died too with his fiancee." Then Edward took a deep breath this time and said something that I couldn't believe.  "To say that me and you would still be together that she wouldn't stole me from you. For one I'm glad she is still alive because if it wasn't for her Tanya I still be a stuck up ass hole that all I thought about is work work work and to be honest I was going to end it with you. Because my work was more important.  Bella made me see there was more out there then just hard work. She showed me there's a beautiful world out there, that you can let go and have fun. You never showed me that. For you to call Bella ugly. Your so wrong, she is beautiful, she doesn't have to wear makeup, or dresses, or even do her hair up. She can stay a monkey for all I care. But for you to wish the women I love to of  have died in that car accident you just gone way too far."

  I gasp when I heard Edward say he loved me and for him to say what he did.  I had to get out of there I had to breath I had to think.  "Jacob let go please!" He released me, because he seen it in my eyes that I was in shock.

 I ran out of the building. The reporters surrendered me again I tried to move but this time I was in a panic. I tried to move. "Please move!" I told them. They swarmed around me. I started to scream.  Mike was there in no time. "Need a little help!" I nodded my head. He told me to run.

  I did. I found a little wooded area. I look around to make sure no one seen me. I ran in, I found a tree to climb. Once up in the tree I started crying.    I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

  I own the rest of the characters and the story.