A little unexpected surprise

Bpov

I had asked Edward to get me something to drink. Then I heard Tanya. "You don't belong here and you damn sure put that dress to shame." She told me.

Then James walked up beside her. "Well look what we have here, Mike's girlfriend." James said. "No, wait you got that all wrong, I'm engaged to Edward Cullen!" I told them.

They looked at each other and laughed. "Like that's going to last much longer. He going to see her for the tramp she really is and walk out on her." Tanya said.

"HEY I'M RIGHT HERE, STOP TALKING LIKE I'M NOT HERE SLUT!" She walked up to me and raised her hand up.

Rosalie grabbed it. "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Rosalie asked. "I was going to give her what she only deserved." Tanya said.

Just then I felt a slight pain in my stomach but it didn't last long long. I was looking between Emmett, Rosalie, Tanya, and James arguing.

I kept feeling these cramp like pains but I really thought it was the baby moving. We had kept the baby a secret so we keep the press off of us and I would not get stressed out. We only told our family and friends. Then Edward finally walked up.

"I thought I told you to stay away!" Edward snapped out. Tanya looked at him surprised.

"Then tell your ugly whore to keep her mouth shut." Tanya snapped. I walked in front of Edward stopped.

"LISTEN UP BITCH, I HAVEN'T SAID SHIT ABOUT YOU! HELL I AIN'T REALLY BEEN OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE IN MONTHS, SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY." I yelled out.

Edward wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Calm down please!" I relax just want a little.

"YOU JUST PROBABLY FAKED EVERYTHING JUST TO GET ATTENTION AND LOOK AT YOU! JUST PUTTING ON MORE WEIGHT. JUST MAKES YOU MORE FAT AND DISGUSTING." Tanya yelled out.

I had enough and I was angry I tried to get out of Edward arm but he wouldn't let me go. I started to cry because what she said hurt and made me angry.

I turned to Edward he looked at me a minute and pulled me close to him. "TANYA YOUR NOTHING BUT A ROTTEN CHEATING BITCH THAT CAN ROT IN HELL." I yelled out.

The next I knew Tanya caught both of us off guard and yank me out of Edward arm, I ended up tripping and fell to the ground hard.

Edward ran side. "Bella you alright?" He asked me. I was trying to catch my breath. Because the cramp like hit me just a little stronger.

"IF YOU HURT BELLA OR MY UNBORN BABY GIRL, I WILL MAKE DARN SURE YOU WILL PAY FOR HURTING THEM. I'M NOT PLAYING EITHER TANYA. I HAD IT WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!" I heard Edward yell out.

All of a sudden I felt a gush of liquid flood out from between my legs. Then it dawned on me my water broke.

"EDDDDAAARRRDD!" I screamed out. Edward turned and looked at me. "My water just broke!" His eyes widen. Then he was at my side.

"Are you sure?" I turned and glared at him. "Alright I take that as a yes. Are you having any pain?" He asked me.

I gave him the oops forgive me look. "Bella, how long have you been having the pain?" He asked me.

"I only had back pain today, I thought nothing of it, but I started having these cramp like pains when the arguing started before Emmett and Rosalie walked up. I didn't know Edward honest." I give him my sad.

"It's okay Bella I'm not mad at you." He turns and glares at Tanya. "I'm sorry Edward if I would of known." Edward stopped Tanya.

"SAVE IT FOR SOMEONE THAT GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU, CAUSE I SURE IN THE HELL DON'T RIGHT NOW. YOU JUST BETTER PRAY THAT THERE BOTH FINE. NO BETTER YET I JUST NEED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO END NOW, CAUSE YOUR JUST NOT GOING TO STOP. Help me Emmett please!"