Getting to Bella

Epov

As I'm climbing the tree, that I still can't believe I'm doing. The things I do for that damn woman I tell you. I stop once I make sure I'm a safe distance up and I see where I can move hand over hand across. But before I move across I hear Bella scream again. I look and now she rolled up into a ball clutching her stomach but crying, but also trying to reach for the gun. I look over to the panther and he looked like he was still pacing but moved back a little. I don't know if that's good or bad thing. I started moving across to careful not to lose grip and not to run into anything else.

Once I got to the other tree I looked and realized there were three more trees to go before I get to Bella. OH COME ON, WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY EASIER WAY TO GET TO BELLA DAMN IT! I mentally yelled at myself. I can do this! I started to move across and Bella screamed again I almost lost grip but kept going. I noticed I had to climb higher to be to able to get over to the next tree. "Clunk, clunk!" What the hell was that. I heard like a fail attempt of something being thrown.

I look down and noticed the panther had moved closer to Bella again. Then I noticed that long knife a few feet in front of her. She must of tried to throw it. I finally reached where I could get across and started to move across and finally got across. "ROOAARR!" My eyes widen when I heard it. I looked down and now it was walking up to Bella but at fast pace. "So much for slow pace, this is going to hurt when I get so far down." I move as fast as I could down the tree to where I know I go jump down without killing myself.

I finally get to a safe spot to where I could push myself off and jump off. I do but I end up landing on my left side and I heard my arm snap. But I didn't have time to think about it. I roll over and see Bella . I get myself up and go over to Bella and grab the gun. "Edward!" Bella said weak. I turned and looked and saw the panther. I remembered what Bella taught me. I raise the gun in my right hand and aimed it at the panther. I waited for it to come just a little closer! "EEEWWWAARRRDD!!" Bella screamed out as the panther sprung off the ground. "BANG!"

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.