Bella worst fear comes true

Bpov

"Please tell me you're joking?" I asked him. "I wish I was Bella." He told me.

"Is he the one that did this to you?" He nods "Oh Edward!" Tears ran down my face. "But I didn't go down easy either and I had help!" He told me.

"Edward you never would of done anything like this if I. My god what have I done. This not right." I got up and wrapped the blanket around me. "Bella it's fine." He told me. "How can you sit there and say that. For god sake Edward you're a prince and I took and changed you into." I just shake my head.

He gets up and walks over to me. "Bella, it's fine!" I back away from him. "You shouldn't have to fight my battle Edward you could get hurt, really bad." He walked closer. "You shouldn't, I shouldn't oh god what am I saying, I can't be without you, but at the same time I can't let you get hurt because of me either." I said. Edward closed the gap. I stood there and looked at him. "Bella, because of you I am who I want to be and if that's means that I have  to protect you then so be it. But I will not be without you. I love you too damn much. If I got to move you out of the dorm and here with me to protect you from Mike, then damn it that's what I'm going to do." Edward puts his hand on the side of my face.

"And this isn't nothing, yeah I have bruises other places, but let me tell you something Isabella Swan, I have never had nothing to fight for until now, so this is worth it, if it means to keep you safe." He snapped out. "I'm worth all this?" I asked. He nods. He wraps his arm around me. I reach for his face. "I'm really worth all this?" I asked him as I gently touch the damage that was down.

Then the door comes open. "Edward you need to come downstairs. Oops!" We heard Emmett.
"What is it Emmett?" Edward asked not taking his eyes off of me. "Umm, well we got a little problem downstairs and well Tanya and Henry are here." Emmett said.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?" Edward yelled out. "Well there looking for Bella." He told us. Edward ran out of the room. I was in shock. I went and grabbed a pair of Edward sweatpants and t-shirt and threw them on and ran down stairs. Then I stopped in my tracks. My worst fear was standing there next to Tanya. I felt like I couldn't breath. "Bella, go back upstairs!" I heard Edward yell at me.

But I couldn't move I was frozen. Why was this happening? I was so happy this morning. That's it this has to be a dream it's all a dream. All I got to do is wake up, yeah, all this is a nightmare. I thought to myself up until Tanya walked up to me. "You whore, because of you Edward pretty face is messed up, it's your fault!" She screamed at me. What's wrong with me why can't I move. "You changed him, I can't believe your ugly ass changed into a monster like you." I turned and looked at Edward. "Bella don't do it!" I heard him yell out. But I snapped. I threw back my arm and my fist hit her so hard she flew backwards a few feet. I walked up and picked her up by her shirt and that's when I was grabbed from behind.

"LET HER GO!" I heard Edward yell. I was dragged out the door. I started to scream. I was let go and fell to the ground. I saw Mike run. I felt a hand on me and I jumped. "It's me." I heard Edward's voice. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He scooped me up and carried me back inside. "How did they get through the gate?" He asked. "We don't know, will go look now!" They said. Edward carried me upstairs back to his room. I felt him sit down. He tried to pull me back, but I had to tight of a grip on him. I didn't want to let go of him. "Bella let go I need to see." I was confused. "What!" I asked. "Let me see your face Mike hit you when he grabbed you Tanya hit you to."

I didn't even know I didn't even feel it!" I pulled away. He gently took his hand on the side of my cheek. I back away it hurt a little. He picked me back up and carried me into the bathroom and set me on the counter. He grabbed a washcloth and gently cleaned it. I watched him. I just couldn't believe he loved me this much to take all this pain and hurt just for me. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked me. "I still can't believe you love me so much to get hurt like this." I take my hand over the fresh wounds. He backs away a little. But I gently run my fingers across it.