Bella and Edward find out there having a daughter

Bpov

Edward slowly helped me out of the car and I was amazed at the house. It wasn't big. It was gated of course and there were no neighbors. But what made me love it the most is the woods that surrounded it. It was a log cabin style house with a wrap around deck. "Oh, Edward. It's so beautiful how did you find it?" I felt like a kid at a candy factory or something. "Wait until you see the inside!" I turned and looked at him surprise. He helped me inside. I gasped.

I spun in a circle. Then the kitchen caught my eye. It was an open style. There was an island with bar stools. I walked into the kitchen and saw a indoor grill. "Are you kidding me!" I laughed out. I looked up to Edward and he was just watching me. I walked down the hallway and open up the first door and saw a crib in the middle of room. A tear ran down my face, realizing I will have the baby before we graduate. "You already bought it didn't you? I felt Edward arms around my waist from behind me. "Yeah, This was the only way I could surprise you. I just couldn't handle being away from you anymore. I hope your not mad at me?" I turned around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips his. Then I pull away. "I take that you're not mad at me then." He says. I shake my head.

He takes my hand and pulls me and shows me that guest room the bathroom. Then the master bedroom. My eyes widen in amazement. "How did you do this Edward. You bought the outdoors, indoors." I walked up to the bed and turned around and fell backwards onto the bed giggling. "It wasn't easy trust me, but it was all worth it just to see your face." He stood in front of me and held his hand out. I took his hand and he pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me again. "It's nice to see that smile on your face again Bella. It's been awhile."

"Well you keep doing this, and being with me makes me happy Edward." I gave him a quick peck. "Do we have to go back, or can we stay here tonight, please. I really don't want to go back tonight. I really like it being me and you. No stupid servants. My dad not pestering me. Even not your mother. Mind you I love her to death but...." Edward stopped me by pressing my lips to his. He traced his tongue around my lips and I granted him access inside my mouth as he did with me. He pulls away and leans his head against my forehead. "I need to stop before I go too far." I looked at him confused. What is he afraid of.

The doctor ok it, as long as we took it slow. But truth be told he hasn't touched me since our first two times. "I'm going to go make you some lunch." He tells me. "Wait you already have food here?" I asked. "We spent the last two weeks setting it up for a surprise you." He said as he walked out. I walked over to a door and open it and it was a walk in closet. I already had clothes in it. They must of brought my stuff from the dorm here.

                Epov

It's the end of March now and Bella going a little over five months pregnant now. Her emotions are all over the place. I had to take a half a day at school because Bella has a ultra sound today. Where sitting in the waiting room. "I'm nervous Edward!" I turned and looked at her confused. I took her hand into mine. "There's no reason to be nervous Bella, you already  done this before." I told her. "I know but this time I'm going into my sixth month and we can find out the sex of the baby. Plus what if I have to stay on full bed rest because I'm not healing fast enough and.." I put my finger over her lips. "Relax, Bella. Everything going to be fine. Trust me, you been doing everything the doctor told you to do." I told her. "I know, but.." Just then the nurse called Bella back. Once back we waited for the doctor to come back. "Good afternoon, Ms. Swan and Mr. Cullen." We asked the doctor not to acknowledge that I was a prince. The doctor squeezed some gel on Bella stomach and then stuck this probe looking thing on her stomach and moved it around until we heard a noise.

"You guys hear that? That's the sound of your baby's heartbeat and it would appear she would have a very strong heartbeat." Bella squeezed my hand and looked at me. "We're having a baby girl?" She asked with tears falling down her eyes. "Yep it would appear so congratulations and if you promise to still take easy, I will take you off of full bed rest. I want you to take things slowly, you're still healing, but I still want you to rest and remember what I told you about the other part we talked in your fourth month."

I looked between the doctor and Bella confused. "I take it you haven't told him yet?" The doctor asked Bella. "Not in so many words, I don't really know how to approach that kind of topic, if you get my drift." I raise an eyebrow. The doctor just nods and walks out. "You mind clueing me in here what you two were talking about?" I asked her. "Not here Edward, but what do you think daddy you're having a daughter." A smile appears on my face. "I hope she looks like her mother." I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

About a week later I walk in the door I had to duck out of the away of something coming flying across the room. "What the hell?" I asked myself. "YOU'RE LYING!" I heard Bella scream out. "WHEN WILL YOU JUST GET IT YOU UGLY BITCH! MIKE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU, YOUR NOTHING BUT A WHORE." I heard Tanya scream out. "Tanya!" I walked towards the hallway and had to duck again. "Bella froze and just looked at me before she ran into the bedroom.
I grabbed Tanya arm and pulled her towards the door. "What are you doing Edward?" She asked. "THROWING YOUR ASS OUT, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT PAST THE GUARDS BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I snapped out. I open up the door and shoved her out the door. "Edward don't, I just want you back." Tanya told me. "That's never going to happen." I told her. "So what you're going to stay with that little ugly whore. I can't believe you Edward. She just ruining your life. My god she even getting fat and more ugly now." She told me. "DON'T YOU EVEN GO THERE TANYA, SHE PERFECT TO ME. THERE'S A VERY GOOD REASON SHE PUTTING ON WEIGHT AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS. BUT IS YOU SO MUCH MADE MY BELLA SO STRESSED OUT AND IF THAT IT LANDS HER IN THE HOSPITAL EXPECT A LITTLE VISIT FROM ME AND BELIEVE ME AND YOU, YOU'RE SURE IN THE HELL ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE ME!" I slammed the door in her face and locked it. I walked down the hallway to our room and there was Bella on the floor with her knees pulled up crying.

"Is it true?" She asked me. I looked at her confused. "IS IT TRUE DAMN IT?" She snapped out. "Is what true Bella?" I asked. "Have you been sleeping with Tanya since we came back?" I froze. "Are you crazy, I wouldn't touch Tanya even if she was the last person on this earth. You know that!" I told her that. "How am I supposed to know you won't even touch me anymore. So what the hell am I supposed to think?" She asked. "Oh, so that's what the doctor and you were talking about at your last appointment." I told her as I sat down beside her. "Yes, Edward. God do you realize we haven't made love since our first two times. I feel like I wasn't any good or something." She explained. "Oh, Bella that's far from the truth. That was the best night of my life. Plus look what came out of it. Our baby girl. Even though she wasn't planned, she was still created out of our love for each other. As for the other, well I've been to scared to hurt you." I put my arm around her and she leaned against me.

"I know you won't Edward, I trust you. Whow!" I watched her put her put hand over her stomach. I looked at her strange and she did it again then smiled. "What is it Bella?" She grabbed my hand and put it over her stomach. "Just wait Edward!" Then I felt a kick. I gasped.
"That's our baby girl!" I said. "Uhh huh!" Bella said. "Oh yeah I had something I wanted to ask you when I got home. I want to know if you will go to the senior prom with me in May?" Bella looked at me funny.

"You do realize I will look like a beach whale by then don't you?" I couldn't help myself but chuckled. "Bella you will still be the most beautiful person there is to me. Now come on please." I told her. "All alright, but you'll owe me a foot massage I hope you know." I give her a smirk. "Deal!"

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.