Edward world comes crashing down.

Epov

My phone started to ring and when I look it was Alice. "What is it Alice?" She started to beating around the bush like she was acting nervous. "Alice just stop and tell me." I told her. "It's Bella she gone we looked everywhere around the house for her. She asked us both to see what was going on and she disappeared."

"WHAT I GIVE YOU GUY'S. ONE SIMPLE TASK AND YOU CAN'T EVEN, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BELLA WOULD'VE OF FOUND A WAY." I hung up and headed for the hospital.

I walked into Jacob's room. "Before you even ask yes she was here and I'm scared she going to do something stupid." Jacob said. Just then a nurse walked in. "Excuse me prince Edward I was asked to give this to you." She handed me an envelope with my name on it.
"Thank you!"

I sat down and opened it.

Edward,
By now you know I'm gone. I'm sorry but I can't risk anyone else I care about to get hurt because of me anymore. Especially you Edward. I love you too much and your kingdom needs you.
I have to do this, I have to stop Mike. He won't stop until he has what he wants and that's me.
I'm so glad I met you and finally had a chance to know what true love feels like. Thank you.
I don't know what will happen, but I will always love you and I wouldn't change it for nothing.

Yours always
Bella Swan

"What the hell is she thinking, she can't do this. Don't she know I would give up running a kingdom if it met to be with her." I snapped.

"Dude you really care about Bella don't you?" Jacob asked me. "I just don't care about her I love her." I bury my face into my hands. "I can't stand the thought of losing someone else, I can't. If I wasn't stuck here I be out there looking for her." Jacob said. Just then my phone rang. It was Rosalie. "Please tell me you heard from her."

"No sorry but I think you need to get down here to our dorm room." She told me. "I'm on my way." I told Jacob I let him know if we find anything. I get to the dorm and knock on the girls room. Emmett answered the door. "Good maybe you can figure this out!" I look at him confused.

He leads me over to Bella beds and there's a box pulled from underneath. I kneel down and look at it and see the empty box of gun shells. I fell to the ground sitting running my hands through my hair. "SHIT!" I said. "You know what it is?" Emmett asked. "Yes, it was the handgun we bought for her to teach me how to shoot. But I thought it went back to Isle Esme along with everything else." I explained.

"What's going on Edward?" He asked. She left a letter here!" I hand it to him.

"What are we going to do?" He asked. "It's time to call mom and dad!" I told them.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.