Edward changing back into who he was before

Bpov

I was woken up by Edward gently shaking me awake. "Hey sleepyhead it's time to get up, we got to get to the airport." I open my eyes and jumped out of bed. I ran into the closest. When I went to come out Edward stopped me. "Bella, slow down. I know you're excited, but geez you're still healing and the doctor said." I stopped him. "I know Edward. I'm suppose to take it easy. I'm sorry." I gave him a quick peck and walked into the bathroom. "I thought you were my fiancee not my dad." I giggled.

"Bella I just worry about you!" I just shut the bathroom door. It will feel good to get away. I know I need this and so does Edward. Maybe it will help him to loosen up. He been so I don't know different. Like he falling back to what he was before and the thought scares me. I walked out and we were off.

It's been two days now in Jamaica and I about had with Edward being so damn bossy and stuck up, not letting me do a damn thing. "Edward I really want to get out today." I told him. "Bella you're the suppose to rest. Beside I rather keep you safe here." He told me. "THAT'S IT EDWARD! I CAN'T STAND THIS. KEEP ME SAFE FROM WHAT DAMN IT. OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU GOT HURT, AND YOU'RE AFRAID. OR ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOSING ME?" I screamed out. He took a deep breath. "Both actually." My eyes widen. "I can't take this Edward, I want my Edward back, not this I hate this Edward. I'm sorry. But if this is how you're going to be for now on then I don't want to be a part of it!" I told him.

"But Bella." I stopped him. "DON'T, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYMORE PROMISES BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE RIGHT NOW I WOULD BELIEVE THEM. I JUST CAN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW. I'm sorry, I just want the Edward I love back. Not this Edward." I walk to the door and stop without turning around. "This person you are right now scares me and I don't think I can take that. Don't worry I will be back I just need to get air." I took a walk along the beach. I decided to sit and watch the water for a while. I thought about when me and Edward were camping. I long to have that Edward back again.

After a while I decided to go back to the motel room. I went into the room and sat down on the bed. Edward was acting funny. Then I saw the table next to the bed. The little liquor bottles. Oh crap he drunk. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down  the door. I didn't know what Edward would be like drinking. All I knew is how Riley acted towards me and Mike. So it scared me. I could hear Edward yelling but I couldn't understand him. I had my ears covered and my head buried. I started to cry.

I hated this Edward I wanted my Edward back. I must of fell asleep in the bathroom. I woke up and didn't hear Edward no more. I got up and slowly open the door. The first thing I noticed it was dark out. I found Edward passed out on the floor.

I looked at him wanting my Edward I fell in love with then it came to me. I ran downstairs and set my plan in motion.

              Epov

I woke up with the sun shining bright for some reason. I sat up. Whow, My head! I think I drank too much. I look around. What the... How did I get into a tent. I get up and walked out. I looked around and it looked like I was in the middle of nowhere. There were two more tents. I could see Bella working away on what looked like a shower. I shook my head. I grabbed my head. Wait Bella not suppose to be working.

I walked over to her. "Bella you're suppose.." she stopped me. "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT EDWARD CULLEN. WAIT SCRATCH THAT, PRINCE EDWARD CULLEN. FOR NOW ON YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. OUT HERE THIS IS WHO I AM. I WILL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. I KNOW MY LIMITATIONS AND UNTIL I KNOW MY EDWARD IS BACK YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME." She told me.

She walked over to the table then came back over. "Here you look like you need this." She gave me a cup of coffee and some Advil or something. I stood there and just watched her for a moment. I didn't know what to think at the moment. All I knew is she was piss. Then I was trying to figure out how the hell she pulled this off.

I finally went and sat down next to the fire. All I could do is watch her. I looked and realized now that there was three tents. Then I remembered what she told me yesterday.

=memory from yesterday

"THAT'S IT EDWARD! I CAN'T STAND THIS. KEEP ME SAFE FROM WHAT DAMN IT. OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU GOT HURT, AND YOU'RE AFRAID. OR ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOSING ME?" I screamed out.

He took a deep breath. "Both actually." My eyes widen. "I can't take this Edward, I want my Edward back, not this I hate this Edward. I'm sorry. But if this is how you're going to be for now on then I don't want to be a part of it!" I told him.

"But Bella." I stopped him. "DON'T, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYMORE PROMISES BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE RIGHT NOW I WOULD BELIEVE THEM. I JUST CAN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW. I'm sorry, I just want the Edward I love back. Not this Edward."

I walk to the door and stop without turning around. "This person you are right now scares me and I don't think I can take that. Don't worry I will be back I just need to get air."

==========end of memory===========

Oh shit, I cause this. I lost my Bella. I bury my face in my hands. I don't know what happen to me. Later that day Bella came over and made lunch. She handed me a plate. "I think you can handle making dinner tonight. You might want to change into suitable clothes or you get to hot. Shower done so you can take one. Trust me you need one after last night. I'm going to take a walk. Please don't follow me. Oh see that pile of wood there, well I need it split please. If not don't worry about it I will do it." Bella said.

I watched her take a drink of her coffee. I blinked a couple of times when I didn't see the engagement ring on her finger. I wanted to ask where it was but I went against it right now. She got up and walked into a tent and came out with a backpack on. My eyes widen when I saw the knife and the handgun on her side.

"Bella are you sure about taking the gun and such a big knife?" She turned and glared at me. Then turned and walked away. Well that didn't answer my question. I got up and went to my tent and got the stuff I needed for a shower.

I saw a pair of hiking boots. I thought back to. Camping with Bella and how I started to have feelings for her. But now I fell backwards into my old self. I was no longer that Edward.

I got up and walked over to the shower and just cleaned myself up. Once I was done I looked around I looked in the storage tent that had all the supplies in it.

Then I went into the other one and I swallow hard because it had all of Bella stuff in it. Then I saw the engagement ring. She had put it on a necklace. I shut my eyes. I didn't know wether to be angry or upset with Bella. I turned around and walked out. I then just looked at the pile of wood sitting there. I just thought to myself it wasn't my job to do along with the cooking. So I just went and sat by the fire.

It got close to dark when Bella finally showed back up at the campsite. She walked into her tent and then a few moments later walked back out. She stopped when she saw the pile of wood still there. Then she looked around. "What the hell did you do today?" She asked me. "Nothing, I looked at the pile of wood and all that came to my head is that's why we got servants for." I told her.

"Ssseerrvvanntts!  Edward what the hell has gotten into you?" She asked. I stood up. "Or should I ask you where your engagement ring is?" I asked her. She grabbed her hand.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I honestly don't know you anymore. This is not the Edward I fell in love with." She told me. "This is who I am Bella!" I told her. "THIS IS NOT THE EDWARD I KNOW!" She snapped out. I walked up to her. She took a step back. "DON'T, YOU THERE TOUCH ME." I saw tears start to fall from her eyes. She turned and ran into her tent. I sat back down. I don't know what to do, I don't know what she asking for, this is who I am.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does

I own the rest of the characters and the story.