Bella gives Edward a sign

Epov

I sat there with my face buried in my hands. She already been in surgery for over an hour and no word yet. My mother came and sat next to me. "Here son." She gave me some coffee. "Thanks." She nods. I look around the waiting room and could see everyone trying so hard to try to hold it together. Emmett was holding Rosalie. Jasper was holding Alice. I even saw Charlie and Renee holding each other.

Jacob was talking to them. There was no yelling. I got up and walked over to them. They looked up at me. "I want to say I'm sorry." They stopped me. "No! If anything we need to apologize to you. Jacob here told us everything, and if it wasn't for you he still wouldn't be a part of her life because of us. All of this is our fault. The only mistake we didn't make and it was the best decision we made was arranging your marriage with our daughter." Charlie explained. "I don't know what to say sir except I'm honored. She is the best thing that ever happened in my life."

"Trust me when I say my brother use to be stuck up and would of never got in your face like that or even swear or even be here if you think about it." Alice said. I buried my face in my hands. "ALICE!" I yelled out. "What it's the truth." I shake my head.

A few hours later a doctor finally walks out. "Well she made it through surgery. We had to give her blood. It would seem she was stabbed by the looks of things. It missed all vital organs. She in recovery. Now it's just up to her right now." He told us.

"Wait! What do you mean it's just up to her right now?" Charlie asked. "She won't wake up. It would seem she in a coma." It felt like my heart stopped. I started to shake. "Edward, calm down son." My father told me. "Can I be with her please?" I asked. The doctor said soon. That a nurse would be out to get me. I sat down and buried my face in my hands. This can't be happening right now. She needs to come out of this.

The nurse finally came out and before I went back I asked my mother and to send for Rebecca family, that's what Bella would of wanted.  When I walked in I saw how bruised her face was. She had oxygen on wires all over. I sat down next to her. I took her hand into mine. "You have to fight and come back to me Bella please! I love you and I can't lose you.

I sat there for hours when all of a sudden an alarm went off on the monitor. Nurse's and doctors come running in. "Sir you got to move I'm sorry!" I heard a guy say as he pushed me out of the way.

I watched them work on Bella. My father comes running in. I can't move. They wheel her out of the room. "We need to take her back to surgery. Will keep you updated." The doctor said. "This can't be happening dad not to her, she doesn't deserve this. She already been through so much!"

"I know son. All we can do is pray. I sent the jet for Rebecca's family." He told me. "Thank you."

                                                            Bpov

I felt like I was being pulled away. Then I was standing on the road side where the accident happened and Rebecca died. "How did I get here?" I asked. "You are just here until it's time for you to go back."

I turned and was looking at Rebecca. "This can't be real, am I died?" I asked. "No, your just in a coma."

"How are you here?" I asked her. "They thought it would be easier if I was here to help you fight and not give up. Why do you want to give up Bella you have so much to live for."

"Because, you're not there and I don't know if Edward really loves me or not. Rebecca I'm scared I have feelings for Edward I told him I love him but is it love that I really feel for him."

She reaches her hand out. "Let me show you something Bella." I grab her hand and were back at the hospital. I saw my parents and Edward yelling at each other.

"If our daughter comes out of this alive we're taking her away from here and you. If it wasn't for you.."

Edward walk up to them. "Now you listen here. Bella is not going anywhere with anyone. Especially with you people. And as for the the agreement that you and my parents made when we we're little, as far as I'm concerned, you can destroy the damn thing. Because the woman laying in there half dead in there, I love her with all my heart and soul. I give up my throne if I had to for her, just to be with her." He told them.

My father got into Edward's face. "OUR DAUGHTER WOULDN'T BE LYING HALF DEAD IN THERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!" He said.

I watched Edward hands balled up into fists. "THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN AND PAID ATTENTION TO RAISING YOUR DAUGHTER YOU WOULD OF NOTICE WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HER LIFE!" My father stepped back with a strange look on his face. "I didn't know, I should of." He stopped and looked at Mom.

I turned and looked at Rebecca. "Wow, Edward really told my parents off." Rebecca and I giggled. When I looked back it was a different scene. Jacob was talking to my parents and Edward walked up to them. "I want to say I'm sorry."

"No! If anything we need to apologize to you. Jacob here told us everything, and if it wasn't for you he still wouldn't be a part of her life because of us. All of this is our fault. The only mistake we didn't make and it was the best decision we made was arranging your marriage with our daughter." My father explained. "I don't know what to say sir except I'm honored. She is the best thing that ever happened in my life."

 "Trust me when I say my brother use to be stuck up and would of never got in your face like that or even swear or even be here if you think about it." Alice said. He buried his face into his hands. "ALICE!" he yelled out. "What it's the truth."

 I was in shock with my parents and Edward. I looked at Rebecca and her mouth dropped open in at what was going on. "My god that guy must really love you to change your parents like that. I couldn't even do that." Rebecca said.

 I giggled. I turn and look again and were in a room. I see myself laying on the bed. I have wires sticking out all over. They got blood running into me and a Iv with meds running to me.
I look and there was Edward standing there looking out the window. He looked a mess.

 "How long have I been here?" I asked Rebecca. "9 days now. You had to have 3 surgeries and your heart stopped 4 times. Edward hasn't left your side." Then we heard Edward.

"I know you can hear me Bella, so please listen to me. Fight and come back to me please. I can't do this without you. I love you too damn much, I need you, so please don't give up, not on us. We have only just begun our journey, so I need you to wake up or give me some sign that you're fighting to come back to me."

I walked up to him and looked up at him then turned back to Rebecca and smiled. "Thank you for showing me the truth." I turned back to Edward and reached up with my hand and gently place it against the side of his face. I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. "I love you and I will come back for you." I heard Edward gasp and grab the side of his face.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.