Finding about more of Tanya's lies

Bpov

I stop. "Bella breath!" I let out a breath. "Are you alright?" Edward asked me. "Yeah, I am now!" I told him. "I got a surprise for you. I was going to show you later, but I think you need it now."

I looked at him confused. Edward takes my hand and he leads me down the hallway. We stop in front of door Edward knocks. Then turns to me. "I'm going to let you go in alone. But I know you need this and I will be waiting out here when you're ready."

I raise an eyebrow in confusion. I turn and open the door. I walk in. When I walked in I was brought to tears I couldn't believe it. "Hello Bella!" He had a smile on his face and he held his arms out.

I ran over and wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could. I cried out. "I didn't think I ever see you again." Jacob wrapped his arms around me. "You think Edward would not let you ever see me again, I'm the only real family you got left.  Well that's how Edward puts it anyways." I pulled away.

"He really said that?" Jacob nodded. "This was even his idea. Oh what's this I hear you got in a fight." He told me. "You heard about did you." He smiled. With me on his wheel chair he wheeled me over to the table.

"Your front page news baby!" I look down at that paper there's me and Edward on the front page kissing. I started to blush. "So do you love him sis?"

"Jacob I only just started to open myself up. I like him yes. I'm taking this slow. After what I seen all my life, I'm still scared Jacob." I told him. "Bella I understand that, but how are you suppose to know what love even feels like when you can't even open your heart fully."

I get up from Jacob lap. "It's not that easy for me Jacob, I'm trying. Can we please talk about something else." I was starting to get irritated. "So you kick Tanya ass. I think we're going to have our hands full." He starts laughing.

"JACOB! I snapped out. "Alright I give up." He says. "I think I'm going to go get settled. We just got here I really need to change and have a shower." I told him. "Alright see you at dinner then." I nod and walk out. I walk over to Edward and stop in front of him.

"Thank you for Jacob." I smiled. "Your welcome. Are you ready to go see your room?" He asked me. "I'm ready for a hot shower and a change of cloth." Edward chuckled. "I second that." I giggled. "But I kind of fancied you in jeans, flannel shirt and a baseball cap Cullen." I told him.

We didn't go down that far until he knocked a door. The next thing I knew Alice opened the door. "You're finally here." She grabbed my arm and dragged me in.

"Sorry brother, but it's girl time." My eyes grew big and my mouth dropped open. "Ahh, Edward save me!" He starts laughing. Alice shut the door. I turned around and there was Rosalie to. "Alright spill it!" Alice said. I turned to see Alice arms crossed in front of her and her foot tapping "Spill what?" She showed me the paper that Jacob showed me.

"Oh that, it's nothing." I told her. "It's nothing, let's see. Tanya says you stole Edward from  her, you beat her up and this, you guys were kissing. You call that nothing." I smiled big. "Oh that, yeah I did kick Tanya ass, I'll let Edward tell you why, yes me and Edward kissed."

"Do you love my brother?" I shake my head. "Alice lay off Bella, she been through alot, for god sakes they probably haven't had sex together." Rosalie said.

My mouth dropped open. I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the door. Between the reporters Jacob, Alice, and Rosalie. The tears started to fall.

It was just too much. I wanted it just be me and Edward again camping. Then I heard Alice beating on the door. I got up and open it. They were both standing there. "I just got one more question, then I will stop bugging you I promise. Did you really have sex with a truck driver?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "It's in the newspaper from Alaska. Tanya Denali was told by a truck driver that you were good in bed. She telling the reporters a whole bunch of stories about you." I was angry, no I was furious. I balled my hands up into fists. "Is she here yet?" I asked. "Yes why?" I didn't say a word. I opened up the door and slammed it behind me. I was going to hunt down Tanya Denali. I wanted to break every bone in her body.

             Epov

I knock on the door to let Alice know that we were there. It didn't take her long to answer. "You're finally here." She grabbed Bella's  arm and dragged her in the room. "Sorry brother, but it's girl time." Bella eyes got big and her mouth dropped open. "Ahh, Edward save me!" I started laughing. Alice shut the door in my face. "What the hell, no goodbye kiss nothing. My sister is so rude." I shake my head and walk off to my room.

I open the door and there was Emmett and Jasper sitting on the floor looking at the newspaper.

"It's about time. Your ex is having a hay day with Bella." I looked at them confused. Then I caught sight of the front of Emmett's paper it was me and Bella kissing with Tanya in the background. Oh crap. "What she saying?" I asked. "Let's see that Bella stole you away, Bella brain washed you, Bella slept with a truck driver, that Bella started the fight."

I stopped Emmett. "Hold on go back up, Bella did what?" Emmett started naming it off again. "STOP! Ugh! Bella finds this out she going to kick Tanya ass." I told them. "Your joking right, Bella kicked Tanya's ass. Hell yes I pay money to see that!" Jasper reached up and smacked Emmett in the back of the head.

"Hey, what was that for?" Emmett asked.  "For trying to start a bet on Bella and don't say you weren't, I know you." Jasper told Emmett. I chuckled.

"If you bet on Tanya you lose for sure." I told them.
"So what are you going to do about this?" Jasper asked me. "All I can do is talk to Tanya, the cheating bitch that she is." Emmett and Jasper mouth dropped open. "Okay, who are you and what you do with Edward?" Emmett asked. I laughed. "I don't know what your talking about." I smiled sitting on the bed.

"All I know is I found out Tanya Denali cheated on me when we were together. Tanya tried to get me back and Bella also kicked her ass." I explained to them.

"Jasper do you hear Edward?" Jasper nodded. "Edward you don't swear you don't ever talk like you are now. I like this Edward." Emmett says grinning ear to ear. "I got to admit Edward changed but will see. I need more proof." Jasper said.

The next thing we knew the door come flying open. "Edward I didn't mean to make Bella angry and now she gone." Alice was saying.

"Alice slow down now what did you do?" I asked her. "I asked her if she slept with a truck driver. Then I told her Tanya told it to the reporters and it was a truck driver who told her. She asked me if Tanya Denali was here yet. I told yes and she stormed out."

"Alice how could you question her like that, she already been through so much." I turned and walked out of the room, everyone followed me. I prayed I found Bella before she killed Tanya. Not good.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.