Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I get to see her again, yeah?! That's great! She writes some amazing songs, I'll tell yah!" I giggled, Oath is more of a best friend anthem and when I received the song by her, I knew it was going to be a hit, and I wanted her in the song as well, she was great and it was good to have her.

"Of course! Though she won't be in the dance like you will, she'll be coming out as soon as it hits the chorus before her part, but no one will see her when the lights are out in that section, then the spotlight will hit her and she'll sing and free style dance if you want to say." Amy explained it all.

"Well now I'm excited! I think I'll be excited to see Simon again! Oh! And I'll actually get to meet Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, and L.A.! This makes it even better." I practically fangirled, yes, celebrities can fangirl too...

"Yeah! It'll be a great opportunity! I've got your stylist to already get your clothes planned, not sure if she's exactly done yet, but I know your outfit will be great!" Amy informed me.

"Well thank you," I paused as I heard a loud THUD come from the other room, "erm, Amy, I'll have to go, I'll see you tomorrow...I think they broke something."

"Boys will be boys, always trouble, see you tomorrow, Cher!" Amy responded before she hit 'end' on her phone. I locked it and walked into the living room to see Harry tied up to a chair and it was on the ground as he must have been struggling and fell backwards.

"What just happened?" I pointed towards Harry before I looked up, I didn't see the boys standing there, actually I didn't see them at all.

"Harry, what happened?" I laughed loudly while I placed the both of my hands on my hips.

"They're going to hide...and I'm it..." Harry frowned after he had said it.

"So then why are you tied up?" I sat cross-legged down beside him, not even bothering to untie him, this seems fun.

"Because they think I cheat because I'm 'too good at Hide 'N' Seek.'" Harry quoted by his legs as there was his hands were tight to, he could barely move his fingers, but it was still hilarious to watch.

"Maybe you are a cheater." I teased whilst I stood up from the ground.

"Help me up!" Harry frowned when he tried to get up from it, but they were good at tying him up.

"I think you look better like that, I'm going to go find the boys." I joked while I walked to the kitchen.

"CHER! HELP ME, PLEASE?!" Harry begged and kicked his feet out in different directions.

"Ugh...I guess I can...but first..." I trailed off after I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of Harry, I'll make sure one of the other boys put this up, this is great.

"Argh! Cher!" Harry yelled, but I untied the rope, letting the wild child free. Ha, that sounds funny. 'Wild Child.'

"Maybe I should tie you up and take a picture!" Harry smirked evily as he grasped the rope in his large hands.

"Harry...please...don't do that..." I pleaded while I backed up slowly.

"Hmm...and why shouldn't I?" Harry kept that stupid smirk playing on his lips, his hair sweeping over his head.

"Because...because YOU SHOULD BE FINDING THE BOYS!" I yelled as I shut my eyes tight when I backed up into a wall, scared out of my mind.

"They can take a hint, I was tied up for crying out loud..." Harry's voice was getting closer, ah! I will not open my eyes...no no...I cannot do that.

"Open your eyes, Lloyd." Harry said.

"No way, Styles, leave me alone." I moved my hand around to find an object for protection, but the only thing there was the wall and that doesn't seem very...intelligent.