The bright variations of oranges and yellow had settled down to purples and dull creams as the sun died out. I was quiet on the walk towards Harry's house. When  we reached the Porch I knew I had to go in alone, to be alone. I gave Liam a warm smile, "thank you for today, I appreciate it."

"No problem, I'm only five minutes away. If you need anything...if you ever need anything just give me a call, or just stop by. Whenever, I'll always pick up." He smiled.

I knew he wasn't lying, out of the boys he was by far my favorite, but to be fair I hadn't given them as much time as Liam. I gave him a big hug before walking into the house. It was quiet, and errie. Like a beautiful nightmare. I jogged up the stairs throwing off my clothes. I jumped in the shower rinsing off my body.

The water was hot against my skin, I hummed in satisfaction. I felt relaxed, a few minutes later I stepped out of the shower smelling like mint and teatree. I took a towel wrapping it around my body. The mirrors had fogged up and I took my hand and wiped them clear. I looked at my reflection. I didn't think of myself as anything super special.

I was your typical blonde with blue eyes, but I loved my smile. I loved to smile, it was something that came effortless. I hadn't smiled as much as I used to. I decided to dress up, for Harry. I pulled out my makeup bag putting on some mascara,  finishing off with nude lips.

I hugged my towel to my body as I left the bathroom. I dropped the towel and put on a pair of underwear and a bra. Goosebumps rose on my skin from the air, I went to my closet searching for something to wear. My eyes lit up when I found a beautiful cream  cocktail dress. This one was different then the other dress I had on before. I slipped it on, I ran to the mirror dropping my jaw.

It had a plunging neckline and slits that cut out from the middle of my back to my shoulders. The straps were thick and the material hugged my body like a new skin, it ended mid thigh. It was stunning. I let my hair air dry before I ran down stair grabbing a glass filling it with red wine, for Harry of course.

Probably not my best decision, but I was too far in to back out. I sat on the large wooden stairs facing the door waiting for Harry,  a glass of wine on the step beside me. I looked up at the clock and I had 5 minutes to spare. I heard the door unlock and creak as it opened revealing a very tired looking Harry.

His thin pink lips pressed into a smile, a forced smile. I pouted, he dropped his things and walked over to me, "what's all this?" He asked motioning towards myself and the wine.

"It's for you." I replied.

"Well you look beautiful, as always." His eyes sparkled when he looked at me, like I could do no wrong. He made me feel special.

"You think?" I teased.

He nodded, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the table. He disappeared into the dining room, a few moments later the house was filled with beautiful classic music.

When he walked in he leaned against the frame of the dining room admiring me.

"Is this Première Gymnopédie by Erik Satie?" I asked.

He nodded, "of course you would know...may I have his dance?"

"You may."

I reached for his hand and he brought me close to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently as he pulled me into a soft sway. Our feet stepped slowly, mine carefully and planned his careless and in the moment.

"Relax love." He said with a small smile.

I stopped thinking and fell into rhythm, we broke our hold and he spun me around the room like a child. I laughed as he encouraged me to have fun. I smiled as we came back to a waltz hold.

The piano filled my ears and everything about this moment seemed perfect. I wanted to freeze time and cherish this memory for eternity. When I gazed up I was met with his beautiful warm smile and loving eyes.

For a second it seemed like time had stopped then slowly it had sputtered back to life like a burning candle. I brought my hand up to his cheek, "why do I feel so passionately about you?"

"I couldn't tell you, I can't picture my life without being next to you, near you." He said.

Slow circles we completed as the piece continued to play, the music seemed to be lulling me to sleep, I rested my head on his chest. It felt all to right, like home.

"So beautiful." He hummed kissing my cheek.

"You mean it?" I teased.

"I mean everything I say. Everything." He responded, but there was no playfulness behind his words, I knew it and he did too.

I went to turn my face in an effort to avoid this conversation, but it was all gone. His eyes remained on my face.

"I understand why, and how you don't love me but it doesn't make it hurt any less." He spoke.

A few tears slid down my face, "Harry i- I'm sorry but I just can't say it right now. I'm so sorry it's nothing you did but I'm just not there yet. Please understand, don't close yourself off because of this. I'm sorry." I whispered.

His love was deadly but I would take it, the only probably was I couldn't give mine away. I couldn't bring myself to give him such a big part of me, I wanted to say it and mean it.

He simply nodded, "I get it angel. Don't close up."

"C-come to bed with me." I said shakily. I pulled at his hand gently but he kissed it before he let go shaking his head.

"I'll be up in a few." He said walking away from me.

I walked up to his room while the piano dimmed down, the musical composition finally coming to an end. I didn't want to sleep alone, I wanted to be next to him, I took off the dress and threw on one of his shirts, it smelled just like him.

I took off my  makeup and slipped underneath the cover, there was no use trying to impress him. A couple minutes later I heard him coming up. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. He slid underneath the covers holding me against his chest. I could feel him touching my face, his finger gently moving over my cheeks and eyelids. His finger was roaming  endlessly over my face.

He kissed my forehead before speaking softly, he had no idea I was listening, "I can't make you love me any faster just like you could never stop me from loving you and God do I love you."

_________________________________
And God do I love this chapter, do you?
Remember to vote, comment, and share.

Qotc
What is your most embarrassing memory from school?
I just so happen to have horrible first day of school experices. But I think the worst topping over being chased by a stray dog, missing the buss, and getting mud on my clean khakis was stepping in dog shit. Yes that's right all of those events have happened  the first day of school throughout my years.
So tell me your story!

Monster  ≫ h.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara