I was bouncing JJ lightly in my arms. Jacob took a picture of us. "I want a picture with you and JJ." I said. I handed him JJ and took a picture. I set it as my wallpaper. Jacob is gonna be a really good dad. I can tell just by the way he looks at JJ. It's the same way he looks at Rose. Like he would dl anything for them. And I know he would.

"Jacob, I am gonna call my mom about JJ being born." I said. He smiled at me. My mom got phone privileges back because she is improving. She already went through the guilt part of the process. She is now on the accepting and coping(spell check) part.

Mom- "Hey, baby."

Bella- "Hey, momma."

Mom- "What are you up too?"

Bella- "Sitting down watching Jacob and JJ."

Mom- "You had him?"

Bella- "Yeah. He looks just like Jacob."

Mom- *excited* "You have to bring him so I can see him."

Bella- "Of course. We will bring him tomorrow."

Mom- "Great. Oh, I can't wait to see y'all. Will Rose be coming along?"

Bella- "I think it's best to wait a little longer. She finishes therapy in a month. Then her therapist said she can come."

Mom- "As long as they let me she her. Your doing a good job with her. Listening to what the therapist says. Doing what is best for her. I'm glad she is with you and Jacob."

Bella-  "Jacob absoulty adores her and JJ. He gets Rose whatever she wants."

Mom- *laughs* "Well, he'll have fun when she reaches her teen years."

Bella- *laughs a little* "That's the same thing I said."

Mom- "Well, I got to go but, I will see you tomorrow."

Bella- "Yep."

Mom- "I love you."

Bella- "I love you too, mama."

Then we hung up and told Jacob the plan for tomorrow. Then everyone came to visit. "How do you feel now, B?" Santo asked. I looked up and smiled. "Great, JJ made the pain worth it." I said. He chuckled. "I'm not exactly sure I understand. I'm also not sure I want to know." He said. My eyes widened a little. "Labor. The pain of labor." I clarified. He laughed. "Okay."

"Daddy, can I hold JJ?" Rose asked. He looked up at me. "If you sit down." I told her. Jacob helped her get situated then handed her JJ. I took her picture and so did Jacob.

"So, how's it feel being a mom?" Santo asked. I laughed. "Great. How's it feel being an uncle?" I asked back. "Great." He answered. I decided to check my instagram. I was tagged in several photos. Same thing on twitter. Santo posted a picture of him holding JJ and the caption was "Lil sister had her baby. Yup, the same sister from a year ago that I found out was my actual sister. This is her son. Little Jacob Junior Offically a uncle! #UncleSanto #Blessed love you both Queen_B princemisfit" I favorited then made my own little post.

It was a picture that Jacob's mom took yesterday. I was on the bed holding JJ, Jacob was beside me. Everyone else was standing around us. Santo was holding Prehia and Rose was on the bed with me, Jacob and JJ. Everyone was smiling and looking at the camera. The capation was "Had my little baby boy. He's adorable. Thank you to everyone who is praying for him. We appreciate it. Love you all. QueenB princemisfit _prodigyoffical_ santothaplugg raytrendyme crazyA  ZoLopez  LoniLove love y'all." I locked my phone and put it up.

"Baby, you hungry?" Jacob asked me. I nod and he walks out the room. Now it's just me and JJ. Everyone else left an hour ago. "Hey, JJ." I said, tickling his tummy. He giggled. He was actually awake for once. He slept all day. "Mommy loves you, you know that right?" I asked. He smiled. I fed him then burped him. While I was burping him, he got a hand full of my hair. "Oww, JJ let it go." I said. I tried to get him off it but I was holding him so, I only had one hand. Jacob walked in and saw me struggling. "Need some help?" He asked. I looked at him. "Yeah, he's got my hair." I said. He laughed and helped me.

Jacob took JJ so I could eat. Half way through eating I hear Jacob saying "Ow, let go of my hair." I laughed and looked at him. "Need some help?" I asked. He just nods. I got up and helped him. He pulled his hair in his little ponytail thing. I done the same thing before I ate. But mine was in a lose bun on the top of my head.

I laid the now sleeping JJ down in his little bed thing. Then I went to sit beside Jacob but, he pulled me in his lap. "Hey." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my hips. "Hi." He answered. He kissed me again. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I answered. He sighed. "Baby, I gotta tell you something. It just happened but it feels like it is eating me alive not telling you." He said. My smile faded. "You can tell me anything. I trust you." I said. He too a deep breath.

"I was going out to get your food and...."

What happened? Do you like the story so far? Vote and/or comment. Let me know if anyone is actually reading this. Comment and tell me what you think. I might update again today, but, I am not sure.
~Hailey Michele