'Fuck, believe me Nolan, we don't. I don't know where she got that idea.'

'The fact that we were at the club and you slept with me for the second time! Or the fact you kissed me!' She slams her foot on the ground, making me want to shake some sense into her.

'That's all it was Amanda! Nothing more! This is bullshit!' I scoff. 'I didn't even know that was you at the club until the next day! and i used you to kiss to make someone else jealous! Get over it sweetheart!'

She looks at me, completely shocked. I wink at her and turn away from her, back towards the boys.

'You smoke Justin?' Donal asks.

'Nah I don't.'

That Amanda fucking pissed me off, I need a break, and I hate this but I need Ashlee.

'Want too?' He laughs.

It would relieve the stress...

'Yeah give me.' I snap, watching him pull out a cigarette from the packet and handing it to me, I take it from his fingers, along with the lighter.

I light it just as we walked out the school doors, breathing it in.

I sigh deeply, watching the smoke leave my mouth. God that felt good. I smile and take another drag of it, instantly feeling the stress being lifted from my shoulders.

'Feels good huh?' Donal asks, smoking his own.

'Yeah it does.' I admit, finishing it off before stepping it out on the floor.

'Another?' He asks.

'Do you have another packet bro?' I ask him, hoping for a yes.

'Yeah; knock yourself out.'

He reaches into his pocket, lifting a box out and throwing it to me.

'Thanks man.' I say, putting it in my own.

'Here.'

I take the lighter from his hands and salute him, walking back into the doors of school.

I take out my phone, scrolling through the contacts until I'm landed on Ashlee's name.

To Ashlee: Meet me in the spare music room.

I press send and walk into the room, waiting patiently. My phone buzzed and I take it out from my pocket.

From Ashlee: Depends, is Amanda going to be there?

I sigh and hit reply.

To Ashlee: Of course not, don't be so stubborn and come on.

I don't know why all I do is think of her lately; it's almost as if without drugs and alcohol she can keep me sane. She's keeping me sane but it's driving me nuts. That doesn't even make sense.

In a few seconds her petite figure comes walking in, wearing a denim button up shirt and a black leather skirt with her usual converse. Her legs sure are something.

'Hi.' She mumbles walking in front of me.

I place my hands on her hips, taking her by surprise by making sure her body's close to mine.

'Free class?' I ask, looking back and forth between her hazel eyes.

She nods her head and places her hands on my shoulders, I don't know why but she seems.. Hesitant. Probably because she knows after this is over I'll be back to being the jackass who won't talk to her in public.

'What's wrong?' She asks, arching her back so she's as close to me as possible.

'Everything.'