Chapter 2

"I'm gay you did hear me when I said that earlier right? Because I can't date you, you understand right?" Trey asks me in the car on the way home. I was silently staring out the window of the car as he drove us home. "Nessa!" he called out to get my attention.

He was pissing me off, what did he think, that he was God gift to women. That I wanted him so much that I said I'll date him in hopes of it happening. "What! I fucking hear you" I snapped, feeling angry at myself for letting my emotions rule me.

Pulling into the drive way I turn to Trey

"sorry for snapping at you and I heard you in the restaurant earlier but if you haven't notice the Jackass you call brother is blowing off my best friend to hang out with you, so I said we have plans all week so he would spent more time with her. I'll read your business proposal tomorrow and see if it's worth investing in. Keep the car for now, drop by tomorrow at five and we'll cook together I want to see if you could really cook" I said to him getting out the car and making a dramatic exit feeling proud of myself, I know he was watching me until I reach inside cause I could feel his eye on my butt as I walk away and If I must say so it's a very good butt and I was doing my sexy bitch walk.

Walking into work the next day, Luke meet me in the lobby handing me my cup of coffee and we took the elevator to the top floor with him giving me a report of everything that happen last night and early this morning which wasn't much. Exiting the elevator my assistant Kelly was waiting for me, handing me all important must see document and giving me a rundown of my day. Luke and Kelly took a left at my office door to their office and I enter my office meeting my secretary Joan waiting for me with all the important phone messages. Sipping my coffee listening to her nodding my head as she spake, I groan silently when she reminded me I have a meeting with all the heads of department tomorrow. After Joan left I was busy returning calls and reading paper work that needed my signature.

I had lunch with Luke in my office and I told him about my date with Trey and he said he would do a background search on him. I ask him to do one on Justin too. I probably should have let him do one months ago but I wanted to respect Raven and her personal choice. See what that got me an unhappy friend. And a smirking Luke who was just smug enough to say he told me so. I hated being wrong, weeks ago Luke had ask me to authorize a background check on J and I said no.

I throw him out my office and got back to work, of course I didn't lift him up and throw him out Luke is a master in mixed material arts. Anyhow after he left I went back to work.

"Good Night Ms. James" Joan said breaking my concentration from the balance sheet I was studying. Looking I saw it was after four,

"Good night Joan" I said going back to work. A few minutes later Luke walk into my office like he owned it and told me it was time go. Luke's a good security and I love him like a brother but he's just so pushy at time.

"Have you every heard of knocking" I snapped at him.

" Wow Someone need sex" he answer ignoring me.

He picks up my briefcase and laptop and walks to the door. "If you not out in five minutes I'll come get you and you wouldn't like it Nessa I'm serious."

Grinding my teeth so I wouldn't answer him cause with Luke there's no winning. God the man get on my last nerve, I sit and watch the clock making sure five minutes had pass before I got up and started putting away my most important papers and closed the safe before I walk out the office and run into Luke coming back to check on me, wiping the smirk off my face I look up at him innocently and said "did I go over your five minutes deadline, damn next time I'll do better." walking passing him smirking. I wanted to laugh so badly but I hold it.