Chapter 12

The next morning when i wake I didn’t feel like getting off my bed, but I was hungry so I message Sasha on KIK telling her I wanted a ham omelet with one slice of whole wheat bread a glass of milk and a glass of apple juice.  After I ate I closed my door and pull my shades in my room and when back to sleep.  

When I finally woke it was 12:00pm and I felt fully rested so I showered and dressed for work. On my way downstairs I saw Gail, Sasha and Amy cleaning K.P Suite. Briefly looking in I continued on my way down to the garage to get my car. Cole followed me to work and I wondered if Luke was still hurt by the way I spoke to him yesterday. Before I could talk to Luke or worry about K.P, Kelly came to me about a crisis in one of my hotel in Barbados and I had to fly out there myself to sort it out.

Kelly and I were on my private jet flying to Barbados when I remember to call Raven and tell her where I was and to look out for K.P.  

The more Kelly apprises me of the saturation with the hotel the angrier I become. The staffs were sabotaging the hotel and the manager was trying to cover it up so he wouldn’t lose his job. What the manager didn’t know was that I had specific employees who visit all my hotels and check thing out and the report I had been receiving from the hotel was alarming. I had a department to deal with these problems but it seems they are not functioning. Turning to Kelly I told her to write down and remind me to personally evaluate the complains part of my HR department.

When we land we took a helicopter to the hotel, it was located a few miles away from the airport but my head was hurting and I didn’t feel to sit in traffic for two hours. When I arrived at the hotel I call a meeting with all the managers including the general manager Mr. Koey.

Mr. Koey tries to persuade me not to include the other managers in the meeting because he knew everything. I could clearly see by his action that he didn’t want me to meet with them. The more he tries to persuade me the more I wanted to meet them.

Five hours later the meeting was over and Mr. Koey and his assistant were fired and a new general manager was hired. Most of the problem was resolved. Walking out of the meeting all I wanted was to do was eat and sleep in that order but I needed to have dinner with the staff and hear some of their suggestions for the hotel.

The next morning whiles I was talking to the receptionist, I heard a familiar voice calling out my name from across the lobby. Turning around I saw him Gabriel Le’Monde and I couldn’t help but laugh and run and hug him.

“Hey strange, you’re looking good” I said to him as I kiss him on the cheek. He hugs me back and said “Nessa, you look beautiful as always”

“Thanks Gabe and you look just as handsome as always.” I said with a smile. I was so happy to see him. Looking around the lobby I realize people were staring at us. And I suggest to him we should go sit in the restaurant and we could have breakfast together. That’s when I notice he had a woman with him.

“Hi I’m Nessa” I said to her with a smile as I reach out my hand to shake it. She took my hand and briefly shakes it before letting go of my hand like it was nasty or something.