Chapter 25

Three weeks has passed since Nash and I had become engaged. Antonio was home from the hospital, he back in school and things are going great. I was happy, happier then I've ever been. People have been telling me that I am glowing and things were going great, well not all great Raven is still a little stiff with me but I know she'll come around soon.

Nash and I was on the way to the airport to pick up his sister, she's coming to spend a week with us. I was a bit nervous to meet her.We had talk to each other on the phone and she seem's nice.

“Nessa" Nash called me softly “We're here babe" Looking up I realized we had reach the airport and I was deep in my thoughts so I didn't notice we had reach our destination.

“Come on" he said opening my door and helping me out. We walked into the airport holding hands. People stare at us as usual, ever since my pregnancy has becoming public knowledge persons I don't know has been staring and touching my belly. I hated it of course, I hated that my life was a source of entertainment from people.

“There she is" Nash said letting go of my hands to hug the young red hair girl in front of us. To my surprise after she had hug Nash she throw her arms around me hugging me.

“Nessa" she exclaims “Its so good to see you in person. And you're so beautiful. Wow" she hugs me again. Then let go of me and takes my hand.

“Let's go" she said as she gently tugs me to the exit of the airport. “Where are you guys park"

“Kyanna were your luggage" Nash asked her stopping us from walking.

“Kyanna?" I asked with a puzzle frown on my face.

“I didn't bring any" she smiles at him “I have to go shopping tomorrow for everything I need and what that being said can I have your black card please" she said with a sweet and innocent smile.

I was starting to really like her, I wanted to laugh at the pained expression on Nash face but I couldn't. He would be mad at me if I did. Hiding my smile I squeeze Kyanna's hand to show her my support.

“Oh come on big bro it's not like you can't afford it" she said pouting.

“Okay okay" he said handing it to her.

Letting go of my hand she skip ahead of us with a happy grin on her face. Turning to us she asked. “Where are we stopping for lunch, I'm famish."

“The white room" I answered before Nash could say anything mean to her.

When we got into the car I asked because curiosity was killing me.

“Who's Sarah"

“I am" Kyanna said from the back of the car. “My name is Sarah-beth Kyanna Turner. Nash here is the only person who calls me Kyanna, he knows I prefer it to Sarah"

“Well then I'm going to call you Kyanna as well" I turn and smile at her. She smiles back at me and said. “Nash for the first time in your life I approved of the woman who's going to be my sister"

I couldn't help but laugh, I really like her. When Nash parked she jumps out of the car and rush to my door opening it and linking our hands together as we walk into the restaurant. We were seated immediately and the waiter pour two glass of wine for them as I took water.

“So Nessa how far along are you?" She asked

“nineteen weeks and four days" I said smiling “do you want to see my ultrasound picture of them"

“Yes of course, can you send it to me" she asked pulling out her iPhone. I send the picture to her.

“Can I go with you to the next doctor's appointment" The waiter had arrived with our food stopping me from answering. I had notice Nash was silent since he sit at the table. I nudged him and mouth “Are you okay" he nod and said yes.