He breathed between kisses, making his partner shiver. She may have a somewhat innocent personality, maybe even a bit oblivious now and then, but she wasn't unfamiliar with the advances he was making.

Actually, the girl was a virgin. However, with having such a stubborn Captain of which refused her to be in any kind of danger, meant she had a lot of spare time; not doing usual crew tasks and such. So she read a lot. Any and every kind of book. Meaning, her boyfriends actions triggered a lever in her head.

A small amount of nervousness began to swell up inside her. There had been numerous occasions where, to save time, she had bathed with her partner. Purely innocent. However, she did notice the size of his girth... And it was big. Being a virgin, she knew it would hurt. But not how much...

Don't get me wrong, she wanted to this. She had for a while, but her lack of experience and fear of messing up stopped her. Swallowing, she released a shaky sigh as Kid sucked on her collar bone.

"O-okay... Just, please... B-Be gentle..."

Kid smiled, quickly rolling on top of his partner and gazing into her eyes with reassurance.

"Of course, baby."

It was all that was needed to comfort his partner, before she smiled, and he lowered his lips to meet hers for the second time that night. Except this time, there was the added fever of desire fuelled intentions behind it.

Kid may be a big brute over all, but he knew how to take it slow. And he was going to make sure his precious girl was comfortable. So, when he felt the time was right to deepen the kiss, he sucked gently on her lower lip.

As hoped, the lush, pink flesh parted, allowing him access, should he want it. Instead, however, he gently pulled her tongue into his own mouth. His own muscle danced gently with her own, allowing her to set the pace.

Kid was thoroughly surprised when she insinuated a dominance battle, somewhat pinning his tongue down roughly, before sliding her own against his teeth. He couldn't contain his growl, immediately springing into action and wrestling her muscle.

A bullet of desire shot down to his member when she released a pleasured moan, the hardening flesh beginning to pitch a tent in his trousers.

Pulling back to allow her to breathe, he groaned aloud at the sight of her. Saliva from the passionate encounter was dripping down her chin, fuelling an intense blush that stretched from one ear, to the other. Her eye lids were lowered slightly, eyes and mind hazy as she gulped in harsh pants through her slack jaw.

His restraint began to waver. If he didn't hurry up and get to the main event soon, he knew he would end up snapping, and taking her roughly. Something that he didn't want. After all, he didn't want to hurt her.

As it was night, the girl was clad in loose pyjama bottoms and a large t-shirt. This worked dearly in his favour, it meant he could easily pull them off.

She squeaked timidly in embarrassment as he tugged the waistband of her bottoms down, removing the fabric from body, and tossing it aside. Afterwards, he slipped an arm under her back and lifted her up, quickly ridding her of her shirt.

Squeezing her thighs together, her left arm covered her naked breasts,even though he'd seen them before in the bath, while the right gripped the sheets in embarrassment.

She looked so good like that, Kid almost couldn't comprehend.

"K-Kid?"

"Yeah, babe?"

He replied, snapping out of his daze. He tried to ignore the uncomfortable rubbing of his pants against his hardened member as he waited for her reply.