Chapter 1

Even Angels Fall ~ Chapter 1

The viral rhythm pounded beneath her feet as an animalistic throng rose and dipped to a throbbing pulse. A driving heat drew people together like opposing magnets, the ultimate force keeping them pressed against each other. Slick limbs fought for dominance in a canine dance of lust and seduction.

This wasn't her environment, but one wouldn't have guessed from the alluring swing of her hips, or the cape of raven locks fluttering gracefully with her movements. It was the alcohol; the fiery liquid scorched her innards, searing any sense of modesty or apprehension from her system. All that was left within her was a divine craving for freedom - and all the while, in her erotic dance with strangers, she still yearned for a greater release.

In an instant, she was scooped from one man's arms to another's, unfazed by the change in partner as the occurrence had been frequent throughout the night. Immediately, she came to notice the first predominant difference in the feel of the man behind her. His hands seemed to focus solely on the intimate discovery of her body, mapping out the terrain with calloused palms.

His fingers drew irregular patterns on her exposed skin, drawing her back into the heated circle of his arms. She ground her body along his, her movements in sync with the swelling beat. Going out on a whim, she reached up behind her, her fingers racing along his chest to latch them around his neck in a humane noose. A growl hummed in his chest when she slipped to the ground, her hands roaming him freely as she danced heatedly.

As she rose he spun her around effortlessly, jade eyes boring into azure depths and raking a perfectly slimmed figure. Tracing her jawline with his lips, he was gifted with the pleasure of a soft moan filtering from her parted lips. "You're mine," His husky voice whispered into her ear. She retracted to arms-length, an eyebrow raised quizzically. "Nobody owns me." He laughed at her response, a dark chuckle that resonated deep in his chest. "Well, I do now."

A sly smirk adorned his pink lips before she was once again pressed against him, his fingers daring to skim beneath the hem of her dress. He moulded his lips to hers, their mouths now moving to their own dangerous rhythm. Before he had the chance to dip his tongue into her mouth, she pulled away. Leaving him breathless and craving much, oh so much more.

She quickly sauntered away, teasing him in her backwards motion, challenging him to follow. "Oh no you don't." He growled, snatching her wrist in his larger hand and spinning her away from the wave of people pressed against each other.

She'd never leave with a man, not once in her time would she have even thought of such a thing. It was the alcohol she thought, retched thing had her all worked up and begging for some sort of release, taking advantage of her extremely exposing excuse of a dress.

Before she knew what was going on, he had her pressed against the cold surface of the bathroom wall, his lips already feasting on her neck. Sucking. Biting. Tasting her with vigour no soul had dared before. And the worst part? She liked it. No, she loved it. His mouth on her skin was like ice-cold water to a blistering burn; painfully blissful.

His tongue raced fire along the length of her neck, beautiful purple flowers already sweltering in his wake. He swept up her lips in his, not leaving her a second to breathe. Their mouths moved completely out of sync, but it was a crazed dance of lust that worked despite its ravenous appetite. His hands slipped to the insides of her thighs, creeping higher and higher until they grazed a delicate barrier of lace.

The need within him grew, racking at his body so fervently that he shook with its sheer power. "Fuck, I need you," He growled, nipping at her earlobe softly as his hand began to massage between her thighs. She jumped away from the large calloused palms, brushing them out from under her dress.