Chapter 17

Julia's POV
John walked back into the room, this time with the blood on his hands washed off. I didn't even bother talking to him.
"Where's Heather?" Joan looked around the room " my moms gonna kill me," she goes outside the room calling Heather's name until we heard " there you are! Come on, I'll take you home."
We just sit there in silence until I ask Paul "Uh, you ok?"
" Yeah, I'm fine." He answered
"Ok, well I that case,what the he'll where's you thinking? Don't you understand that Heather should not be seeing all this violence!" I nearly screamed " Are you sure you're not five?"
"Relax love, she wasn't here for that" John replied
" I don't wanna hear a word from you!" I answered. Jude pulled me over out of ear shot from the boys.
"Why where they fighting?" She asked me
"How should I know?" I answered
"You can ask..."
"Fine"
After walking back to the boys, I questioned them.
"Why did you punch Paul?" No answer
I turned to Paul "Why did John punch you?" No answer
"Ok, somebody answer me, now!" I looked at them each in turn, waiting for one of them to open their mouths.
"We got in a disagreement." I rolled my eyes, of course he did.
I heard the front door open and close. Soon Joan came into the room. She began to ask them questions. I interrupted her "I wouldn't bother, there not saying shit"
As we walked out of the room, I could hear them whispering from inside
"And to think we got Ina fight for her"
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
We turn to each other
"Holy shit"