To Be Apart Of Kage

Beginne am Anfang

In the tent were all the teams, Zabuza, Haku, Ibiki, Hiruzen and Shizuna, a past out Tsunade.

"Haji! You're back!" Naruto shouts as Kakashi stands to his feet, Haji not letting go. Kakashi was facing Naruto so now Haji had his eyes on Tsunade, "What happened to Lady Tsunade?!"

"She used a powerful justu to save the village... We're not sure when she'll wake up," Sakura said sadly.

Haji let go Kakashi and stood next to him looking at Tsunade, "I see..." he than looked at the tent entrance.

The tent flap opened, "Jeez, Haji you sure do run fast!" Jiraiya stood there breathing heavily, "I'm older you know! And I'm still healing!"

Everyone's eyes widened, "M-ma-master J-Jiraiya?!" Naruto stuttered, "You're alive?!"

Jiraiya smiled, "Good to see you Naruto!" Naruto hugged Jiraiya.

"But how is that possible?" Shizuna stepped up.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Haji there."

"You brought him back to life Haji?" Asuma asked knowing that it could hurt Haji.

"Haji! If you keep doing th-" he cut off Kakashi.

"No," Haji states making them confused, "I didn't bring back from the dead because he never died. Before he had gone off in search of Pain I placed a justu on him so that he wouldn't die. I just had to heal him is all."

"What kind of justu is that?" Shikamaru ask.

"It's..." He rubbed the back of his head, "It's complicated, it's a modified justu of another one I created but it has even worse cons than the previous one. I haven't mastered it so as you can see Jiraiya isn't healed fully, but he is alive."

"He nearly killed himself trying to use it too.."

Haji sweat dropped, grumbling "You weren't supposed to tell them that, baka..." 

They all than began to talk about Tsunade and Danzo becoming the Hokage and the order to kill the missing nin Sasuke Uchiha, Jiraiya just noticing Tsunades state sat next to her.

Haji next to Tsuande as well, listening some what to there conversation about Danzo. Naruto wanted to go talk to him but was pulled back by Kakashi.

"Hey, Jiraiya?" Haji said taking one of the red orbs from his ponytail.

"Hm?" this caught the attention of everyone.

"You were asked to become Hokage once, right? Maybe, you could go to the council and show them you're alive, taking the position. Or even you Lord Third," he glanced up at Hiruzen, "Couldn't one of you two take Danzo's place just until Lady Tsunade wakes up, which wont be to long."

"I'm afraid I am no longer suited to be Hokage again Haji, but..." Hiruzen looked at Jiraiya, "You might be Jiraiya, just be weary they might take your physical state now into consideration."

"Yeah! Come on lets do it!" Naruto jumps.

"Wait..." Sakura stared at Haji, "What do you mean it wont take that long for Lady Tsunade to wake up? How do you know?"

Haji fiddled around with the orb in his hand, "I can heal her."

"Haji you can't do that! You know how much damage it does to your body!" Haku states protectively.

"It's alright, I already thought ahead of these sort of situations and couple years ago," he held out the orb for them to look at. "These orbs hold my blood it them with a special justu in it. When the blood is drank or absorbed into the skin it heals what ever the wound is. But..." his eyes narrowed, "Rather she chooses to wake up is her choice, if she really wants to she'll be awake in just a few days. If not, she'll remain this way until her body decays away from my blood."