Chapter 17

Jaida:  

Bella woke up on the way back to Cameron's place after we bought food, "Momma?"  

"Yes baby?" I turned in my seat to look at her, "You alright?"  

"I don't want to spend the night home momma," she said softly as her eyes welled up with tears.  

My heart broke at the fact that she was afraid something would happen to us there, "It's ok baby, we're spending the night at uncle Cam's." I smiled softly when I saw her eyes light up and she just nodded her head and looked outside through the window.  

I turned back around to look at cam he had a small smile on his face, "You know what I think?" I asked him with a cheeky smile.  

"What's that?" He answered with a smirk.  

"You just want me to wear your clothes, that's why you refuse to take us home to pack a bag," I said with a smirk of my own that widened as I watched his cheeks tint a dark red.  

"Uh aha, umm no that's not it, it just...," I bursted out laughing at his nervous behaviour.  

"Jeez Cam calm down, I'm just messing with you, it is cute to see you blush like that," I said with a teasing tone in my voice.  

He scowled at my words, "Don't call me cute, men are not cute, we are handsome, good looking, hot, muscular, sexy but definately not the adjectives cute, beautiful, gorgeous and pretty!"  

I laughed even harder when he finished his sentence, even Bella was giggling from the backseat and that made my smile widen even more.  

"Bells don't you think uncle Cammy is pretty, like a princess?" I ask turning to wink at her.  

She giggles again and eagerly nods her head, "Yes mummy, he's pretty!"  

We both laugh harder at the horrified look on Cameron's face, "This is the thanks I get for offering you a place to stay for the night," he turns to stare out the windshield and grumbles under his breath about hurting his ego.  

I smile softly before leaning towards him and kissing his cheek, "And for that we're forever grateful Cameron, you have no idea how much you mean to me, to us," I whisper to him with a light blush on my face.  

He grabbed my hand when I pulled back and kissed my knuckles, "It's a pleasure to help you out and I'll do it anytime."

"Bella go wash up," I say as she runs off to the tv when we walked through the door.  

"But momma.....," she said in a whiny voice, pouting and opening her eyes big like a puppy's.  

I look down at her and put my hands on my hips, "No but's Isabella Marie, I gave you an instruction. Those puppy eyes won't work on me sweetie so you better listen to me."  

She huffed and scowled before heading to the bathroom. I walked into Cameron's room with a smile on my face, she's going to be quite the handful as she gets older.  

"Found everything?" I turned to see Cameron leaning against the door frame. I glanced down at the t-shirts in my hand that I took for Bella and I to sleep in before looking back up at him, "Yea," I smiled at him, "Thanks again Cam, really it means alot."  

He smiled softly and shook his head, "No problem Jai, I'm glad to help but Jaida I wanted to talk to about something."  

He walked over and sat on the bed while I sat on the floor in front of him, 'What's up?"  

"I was wondering if you wanted to move in here....like permanently."  

I stared at him wide eyed, what the hell is he thinking, "Cam I can't do that, I can't just change up your lifestyle."