Chapter Seventeen

Magsimula sa umpisa

No, I can't. Gusto ko sanang sagutin si ate nun. I can't leave him like that. Ako lang 'yung nakakaintindi sa kanya. I have a strong feeling that I shouldn't leave him, kahit sabihin pa niya. 

Pero kasi, ang gulo niya eh. Ang labo-abo niya, another part if my brain says. Naramdaman ko yung lungkot niya nung nagmamakaawa siya na mag-stay ako sa tabi niya. I can feel that he's longing for something. I can feel his pain, fear, and the sadness. That's why I didn't had second thoughts about staying with him. Pero nung pumayag na ko, and I demanded him to tell me 'everything', suddenly, he changed his mind. 

Liam, why can't you tell me? Anong totoong nangyari sa'yo  noon? Bakit napakasakit para sa'yo ng nangyari sa inyo ni Samantha? I want to know. I want to be with you. I love you. 

Then suddenly, she felt her tears streaming down on her face again. I tried to tell you about how I feel, pero hindi mo ko pinakinggan. You put up your walls again. 

"I don't want to hear it, Aeicy." 

Okay lang sana kung pinakinggan mo ko eh, kahit magmukha akong tanga. Kahit i-reject mo ko. But you choose not to hear me, you choose not to care about how I feel. 

I love you... so much, that I can accept everything, that I can endure your coldness, I can live with you even though you don't love me, I can stay with you even if you only see me as a friend, a company, a dirt. Pero bakit hindi mo man lang ako pinakinggan? 

"I don't want you to get involved with this again... There's no way you would understand."

Then make me understand, tell me. Don't you trust me?

"You're gonna hate me when I tell you..."