Visitor

With Christmas out of the way, the new year came in pretty quickly. All had gone well, we spent the evening with a few friends and got pretty shitfaced but other than that, nothing eventful had happened. That in my opinion was a very very good thing though it kind of made things a little bit boring.

"And as always, I will see you in the next video. Buh-byeeee!" I hear from Mark's recording room as I walked past it, he had left the door cracked.

Waiting a moment I stick my head in. "Heya sexy, how many does that make for today?" I question curiously.

"Ah, just two, feeling a little lazy today." Mark smiles warmly as he glanced at me a moment before continuing on.

"More than me. I've yet to start.." I soft chuckle escaped me.

"Naughty girl, you better get to it." I could hear the smirk in his voice and pictured it easily. His tone of voice hinted a little playfulness and I knew where that could lead, very quickly.

"Mmm, yes sir. I'll get right on it." I reply with a smirk on my own lips. This earned a low chuckle from him and I quickly made my escape before the situation really changed and we both got far too distracted.

I retreat to my own space and lock the door behind me, I even draw the blinds shut before sitting at my computer. I switch on the monitors and almost immediately I get a call on Skype. Grabbing my headset, I slip it on and answer the call.

"Sean! Hey!" I beam happily as the call connected and his face popped onto my screen.

"Hello~ Are you ready to put up with me for a week?" He questions with an adorable grin.

I reply with a laugh, "Oh come on now, you aren't that bad. Just a little ball of energy, I think I can handle you for a week. Mark still doesn't know you are coming." I grinned.

"Oh yeah? You still managed to keep it a secret from him?" He raised a brow and seemed truly surprised.

"Yup, I don't think he's even noticed I've been fixing up the guest room, and such. He just thinks I've been lazy and slacking with recording this week." A chuckle escaped me and he laughed a little. "I'm going to send him out on an errand when you get in, and then sneak away to the airport to get you, or so that what I've been thinking of doing."

"Well, I leave in a few hours, I'm actually getting ready to head out now. Just thought I'd give you a heads up."

"Did you send me your itinerary?" I ask as I pull open my e-mail to check.

"Yep sure did." he smiled.

Seeing it, I open it and nod, he'd be in tomorrow afternoon. "Awesome, thanks. Let me know if anything changes."

"I sure will. I better head off." With that, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I got to work on recording. I needed to finish up the last few videos of a series, and start up my next one.

A good four hours later I had my videos for the next day edited and ready to go. I then started up on my new series, a game called Trove. It's an MMO-RPG that had a Minecraft like feel to it and looked pretty damn awesome. With it being an MMO, I was prepared to do some editing to hid my screen name so I wouldn't get bombarded in the game by fans and such. It was a lot to take on, but I really wanted to give it a try, it'd be a once a week sort of thing. I knew it was something other YouTubers wouldn't try to touch so I was up for the challenge.

I wanted to play and record for an hour or two, but that hour turned into five. It seemed I had a few episodes worth of content already, which was cool, but I was already addicted and knew I needed to do something about that. It was going to be difficult to stay away from the game, and I didn't really want to play too much on my own.