Killing Time

Mark and I end up taking a bit of a nap after our bit of unexpected fun. It was much needed, not because the energy used but because of the long drive. I wake to the feeling of Mark's finger running through my hair gently. Humming softly I snuggle closer, nuzzling his chest lightly and taking in his soothing scent. A soft chuckle rumbles in his chest. "Gotta get up babe, we have things to do." he spokes softly.

"Meh...I know." Sighing softly I place a soft kiss to his chest before managing to sit up. I stretch, groaning softly before I slip out of bed. "I'm gonna shower, I'm all...sticky." I wrinkle my nose up and grab my water proof cast cover from my suitcase. Without me even asking Mark gets up and help slips it on, I couldn't help but smile fondly. "Thanks, sexy." I wink and steal a kiss before grabbing my toiletries and heading into the bathroom to shower.

Like a lost little puppy he follows me, and I chuckle as I see him in the mirror. "We should save water, and shower together." He grinned.

A chuckle escapes me and I couldn't deny him. "Fine, only if you wash my back, and hair."

"Deal." He beams, more than happy to help me, I could tell he really just wanted to spend more time with me, alone before the convention started.

Once in the shower, he behaves and simply helps me wash up since my left arm was useless. Though once we were both washed up was when he started to get a little frisky, kissing along my shoulders and neck. "Baaaaaabe." I half pout. "We have things to do."

"Mhmm, and I have you...to do." I could hear the smirk in his voice as his arms snaked around my waist.

At that point, I was already too far gone to resist, he just did something to me, lit a fire in me. "I..mmm, okay...but make it a quickie."

"Yes, Ma'am." He purrs lowly in my ear, making me shiver in anticipation.

About ten minutes or so later we were dried off and getting dressed once more. I put on some fresh clothes, a simple pair of skinny jeans and grabbed a plain black tank-top, it was still warm enough out and I didn't feel like fighting with getting my cast through a sleeve. I was presentable, and that's all that mattered. Mark helped me with my shoes and I chuckle when he was done.

"What's so funny?" He questions as he looks up at me.

"I'd be so lost without you babe. I'd be a mess." Another little chuckle escapes me and I wiggle my foot into my sneaker and he ties it for me.

"I'm sure you'd manage." He smiled and stood.

In a matter of moments we were heading out the door to check in with the coordinator and also check out the layout of the convention. Along the way we run into Wade who had just gotten there, this was my first time meeting him in person and I got a big hug from him. After a bit of chatting we part ways for the time being and Mark and I make our way to the convention space.

Luckily we found who we needed and checked in with them, getting our badges. Typically someone would have guided us there and the such but we were just feeling adventurous. Putting our badges on we were told we could wander around if we wanted, things were still being set up, but we didn't mind. With my badge around my neck I look down at it and it made me smile. It was a special guest badge and had my YouTube username on it. Oddly it felt really good to see that, and felt like I had finally accomplished something in my life.

We walked hand in hand, making sure to stay out of people's way as they moved things about. We knew we wouldn't be able to do too much walking about the convention floor when it was in full swing, if any at all. After a bit we run into our personal liaison,Mary, which was a very good thing, she had actually been looking for us.