The Fall

Over the next week or so, Mark slowly moved his stuff in, he didn't have a lot really, but he still took his time. We agreed that he'd have his own bedroom, for the time being, as we were still taking things a little slow. With his furniture we were able to get the recording studio set up a bit more, making it suitable for any guests we may have, that or to record collabs and the such, it was super handy really. That and we could also just chill and hang out in that area too and play games since that's where all the gaming consoles were now set up, on Mark's amazing TV. He didn't do much console gaming, but I was starting to branch out and do it, to mix things up a bit, I didn't want to be strictly PC gaming.

At the current moment, Mark was pre-recording a bunch of games because he was going out of town in a day or so. I peered in through the window between our booths, he couldn't see me, and neither could the face cam, we both set up just right to avoid anything like that. I watched him, unable to hear him as he played some game, I recall him saying it was pretty new, called Kholat. It looked pretty awesome and I'd have to give it a try, not to record but just for fun.

Getting a little bored I head into the lounge area, looking over my list of games I wanted to potentially record. There were a few RPGs, long ones I knew would make a great series, I just wasn't quite ready for that yet. Instead I wander back to my recording area and poke around on my computer, ending up reading through the comments of some of my videos, I respond to quite a few. Really I should be recording but I was in a sort of slump, perhaps it was because Mark was going out of town. Or maybe it was because I just hadn't been feeling well the past few days, I had been getting less sleep than usual and had been eating like crap.

After an hour of farting around and replying to comments and the like, I hear a knock on the window of my door. Turning I see Mark, grinning like an idiot, I couldn't help but laugh a bit before I got up and headed to the door. Opening it I'm greeted with a kiss, and arms slipping around my middle. I return the hug and hum softly as I return the kiss.

"Hello to you too, handsome." I say softly as the kiss breaks.

"Hey, I'm done recording for a bit, wanna get something to eat?" he questions.

I nod and smile. "Of course, I'm starving and bored out of my mind. I'm in the mood for a salad...weird huh?"

I get a chuckle from him, "Not really, that actually sounds pretty good. We bought the stuff to make it right?"

"Yup, wanna help me?"

"Of course, babe." he smiles softly and steals another kiss before releasing me.

We head upstairs and get the stuff out to make a salad, Mark puts on a frilly apron and I couldn't stop laughing as he pranced about the kitchen. When he stopped though he moved behind me, slipping his arms around me before kissing my neck softly.

"I love hearing you laugh, and seeing your beautiful smile." He hums softly in my ear.

Blushing I smile a bit, "You're so cheesy, I love it."

"I love you."He says and then attack my neck with kisses, making me laugh and giggle. I had to put the knife down so I would slice off a finger.

"I...love...you too." I managed out between the giggles and slight flailing. Though I quickly figured out a way to get him to stop and that was to press and wiggle my bum against his crotch. It earned me a gasp as he stopped. "Uhg, you win." He dramatically scoffs and pulls away.

When he was in my line of sight I shoot him a smirk, "That's what you get for attacking me when I'm trying to make us lunch." I stick my tongue out at him playfully.

"Oh, don't stick your tongue out unless you plan to use it Missy!" He warns before giving a smirk.

I promptly move to him and lick up the side of his face. I hold back a grimace as my tongue was now all dry, it didn't help he had sweated a bit and was all salty.