I'm A Potato

(y/n)= Your Name

(e/c)= Eye color

~

It felt like I had gotten lost several times in the place, though I managed to find the perfect bed in which I ordered to have delivered the next day. I end up with more than I went there for, things for the kitchen, little odds an ends and three stools for my island in the kitchen. The stools I could take home myself, I needed something to sit on to eat after all. I refuse the offered help as I checked out and opted to try and get three heavy boxes into my back seat, I knew they'd fit there just fine. The first one went in fine, the second one was a struggle as I lost steam. The third slid back and nearly smashed my toes causing me to jump back. "Holy cannoli that was close!" I say out loud before I groaned at the fact I had to pick it up and try again, naturally I had to get heavy crap.

"You alright?" A low but friendly voice says from behind me, causing me to jump slightly. I turn quickly to find a man with glasses, spoofy hair and a bit of stubble and a smile. He had a good half foot on me in height and I had to look up to see him. I blush but chuckle a little nervously.

"Yeah, I'm okay, nearly lost my piggies though." A nervous laugh escapes me and I turn to look at the box.

"Want some help? I can use my manly muscles to get that in there." He says, and I had to hold back a laugh. I was still blushing, mainly because the guy was pretty damn hot, and I was useless around hot guys. The fact I even managed to talk to him was a miracle.

"Yeah, please." As I reply I step out of the way and turn to him to give him a warm, but slightly nervous smile. "I think next time I'll take the offered help from the store." I say trying not to see to awkward.

"Might be wise, I won't always be around with my manly manness." He jokes as easily picks up the box and slides it into place. "Thanks so so much." I say with a breath of relief.

"No problem, anything to help a lady out." A charming smile graces his lips nearly making me swoon as he ran his fingers through his hair. "So, you new around here?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I question curiously.

"Saw your license plate."

"Ah, yeah that." I blush, feeling a but dumb as I fidget a moment. "Well, again thanks. I really appreciate your help."

"Like I said, not a problem." He closes my car door. "Nice shirt by the way." A smirk plays on his lips and I glance down at it nearly forgetting what I was wearing for a moment. "Haha, thanks." I say and grin a little bit. "Well I'll see ya around." I say as I move around to the driver's side, pulling my keys from my pocket.

"See ya, drive safe." He gives a wave before heading towards the store.

I take a few moments to sit in my car, composing myself in a way. That guy was really hot, and completely my type, it was a miracle I was able to even talk to him at all. Banging my head on my steering wheel I mentally kick myself for not having the guts to ask his name or maybe even for his number, that is if he were even interested. Hell, why would he be? I'm short, curvy and have the fashion sense of a potato. Let's face it, I'm a fucking potato. After a few moments my attention is caught by a chuckle and I look up to see him once more, standing in front of my car this time. I blush and swallow thickly, I'm starting new, new place, new me, yeah. Sucking it up I roll down my window and stick my head out it some.

"Hey what's your name?" I ask, feeling confident from the safety of my car.

"Mark.." He replies with a grin and approached my window now. I turn to write down something on a napkin.