Figuring It Out

~Your POV~

After a few long moments we made our way to the computer and sat before it. Mark made sure I was in the frame with him. Without hesitation I looked at the chat that was still going berserk, there were so many positive comments, even people defending us against the negative comments. I saw the negative and it hurt a little, it always would but I took a deep breath and looked to Mark a moment. It was like he read my min it seemed and he simply nodded.

My attention goes to the camera now, and I feel him gently rub my back. He new how nervous I got with the camera and all but with him there I felt like I could do anything.

"So what you all witnessed there, by complete and utter mistake was Mark and I's very first kiss." I state bluntly but couldn't stop from smiling. Now while the support is overwhelming and makes me extremely happy, I can't completely ignore the hate. Now I'm not going to address any one individual here, you all know who you are. Mark and I are very much against bullying. What you are doing is bullying in a way as well as harassment." I say and pause a moment to gather my thoughts.

"And we won't take the harassment lightly." Mark adds in, I nod in agreement.

"No we won't. Really it makes you look like a giant douche to everyone else. I'm not sorry that I make Mark happy, and that he makes me happy, and no I did not steal him from any one of you. To be honest I wasn't even trying, in fact I was aiming for the exact opposite. Sometimes you just can't help what the heart wants." I give a lopsided smile and look to Mark who smiles and nods. "You should all just be happy that Mark is happy."

Mark smiles more and looks to the chat a moment, the haters seemed to back off slightly and a few changed their tune. "I would like to add that any threatening e-mails or messages or anything of that nature towards either of us will be reported to the police. We aren't going to take death threats lightly." Mark says in a serious tone and I agreed.

"So let's all just be happy. Everyone has someone out there for them, in due time, fate will bring you two together." I smile wide.

A chuckle escapes Mark, people in the chat wanted us to kiss again and I couldn't help but blush deeply. I cover my face and shake my head. "No no no." I chuckle.

"Aaaaaaanyway." He pipes up. "Let me be honest with you all, I started this live stream to publicly ask (y/n) out. When I realized just how dumb it was, I panicked and attempted to fake a popped breaker, but obviously I failed hard at that. So in the end you all saw what could have possibly been a rejection." he lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Awe, well, it wasn't a rejection...BUT! Taking things slow is the best idea, especially since we have such a fascinated audience." I chuckle, finally getting over my embarrassment. "So... are we going to play some games for these people or are we going to make the vomit with our potential sappiness?"

Mark gives a good laugh. "We'll play some games. What do you all want to see?" He asks the viewers.

Once we started playing games my nerves went down a bit, and despite all that happened everything was perfectly normal. Nothing really changed much, at least not on camera. An hour or so later we called it a night and ended the stream. It was then we really sat and talked about what this relationship entailed. We agreed to keep the affection to a minimum on camera, if any. Really we wanted some sort of privacy in this relationship, plus we wanted to be a bit sensitive to the viewers, we do care about them after all.

We found ourselves sitting on his couch eating pizza and watching some horror movie, really it was just background noise as we talked.

"So, when did you know you like liked me?" He asked.

I blush but smile. "The night you showed up with pizza and beer. That's when I knew I was in trouble, and that you were just absolutely perfect." I giggled. "I did have some indication before but I chalked it up to you just being smokin' hot. I have a mild weakness for the Asian ones." I tease him a bit.

He quirked a brow but smirked. "Do I need to be concerned?" he questions playfully.

"Nope, you stole my heart Mark, it's yours so please take very good care of it. It has a few cracks already, but maybe you can mend them." My voice got a little quite and I blush looking away a little.

"(y/n), I will take very good care of your heart, and I'll find the best super glue to mend those cracks, and make sure they never come back." Mark replies softly, making me blush more. Slowly he leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. I return the kiss and smile as he pulls away. It was so caring and sweet it made my heart flutter.

"Thank you." My voice came out in a whisper and I giggle before finishing off my slice of pizza.

"It's getting late, I should head home." I say, but don't budge. Mark immediately shakes his head. "Nope, you're not going anywhere Missy. It's too dark and scary out there for a pretty lady like you. You can stay the night here, I don't mind a bit." He smiles bright.

"A-are you sure?"

"Yup, I am completely sure. Though there is one requirement." He replies.

My eyes widen slightly a moment, "Requirement?" I question.

He nods. "Mhmm, there are mandatory cuddles." he smirks.

Chuckling, I smile. "That I'm sure I can do."

With that we finished eating and cuddled on the couch while watching the rest of the movie. I actually doze off there, as he started playing with my hair. I loved the little signs of affection, they were sweet and melted my heart.

After a while he wakes me and helps me to his room, half asleep I don't even think twice in discarding my pants and crawling into his bed. I notice his cheeks were red but I said nothing, I was exhausted and just wanted cuddles. That's exactly what I got. I fell asleep happily in his arms, it was an amazing feeling.