The Panel

The next morning we were up early,showered, dressed and out the door at a reasonable hour. We really had no choice, after our bit of fun last night we had slept pretty solid and pretty damn well. It felt good to wake up feeling quite refreshed. We all grab breakfast before heading to the convention, we were allowed to sneak about the vendor's hall a bit before it got too busy. There were so many awesome things that I wanted, I was tempted to buy so much.

Though I did get Mark something, even though I knew he didn't really collect much of anything. Have slipped away from him while he was chatting with one of the vendors, I went off to this one booth that I spotted a bit back. They had these awesome hand sculpted Five Nights At Freddy's figures that I thought were absolutely amazing. I bought them without an inkling of hesitation and had a friend I trusted take them back to the hotel, and place them in our room in various places. When done I headed back to Mark who oddly enough hadn't really noticed I had slipped away because he had been so engaged in conversation.

Once we had our fill of the vendor's hall, more like when more people started filtering in, we headed to the room in which the panel was being held to get thing set up how Mark wanted them. We needed to ensure the live stream was going to work and the such. With quite a few issues we managed to get it going, and with time to spare.

We refused to turn off the live stream after working to get it going right so we just goof around and play some happy wheels. A few people had wandered into the chat of the live stream and were enjoying it for the time being. Mark was the one doing the playing as I help sort some things out with Wade. I was nervous but I knew I could make it through, I did yesterday so today was no different.

An hour later they started letting the fans in, getting them seated. Naturally I became more nervous and Mark seemed to sense this as usual, stopping what he was doing he turns to me and takes my hand. With a smile I look to him, my heart already racing, I wasn't sure if it was just from his touch or the nerves, maybe both. Kissing my forehead he moves to my ear, "You can do this, breathe." he whispers softly and I smile. "Love you." he adds and pulls back.

I was smiling brightly now, completely in love with the man beside me. He just knew exactly what to do and say to bring me from my thoughts. He had that same smile, and look of love in his eyes, we were a bit lost in the moment and Wade noticed and started chanting. "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." The crowd that was still filing in followed suit.

I was blushing so bad it made Mark grin a bit, as he slowly leaned in. I smirked, challenging him, we had both agreed to keep such affection to a minimum when fans were present, but this was what they wanted. We moved in closer, and closer and then... he quickly pecked me on the lips and pulled back. I was mildly amused yet disappointed and so was the crowd. Leaning in, I whisper. "No sexy times for you tonight Mister."

And that's when he pounced on me, knocking me from my chair, a gasp of surprise escaped me and we both tumbled to the floor, out of view of the rest of the room. The table had that fancy curtain thing on it, hiding us completely. That was when he kissed me, rather deeply. The fans were going oooing despite being unable to see us.

When Mark pulled from the kiss I was completely breathless and completely pinned to the floor of the stage. I couldn't help but giggle a bit and playfully shove him off. Though the giggling, I couldn't stop it and it morphed into a full on laughing fit. I curled up, clutching my sides, laughing and laughing. It made Mark laugh as he had stood up, and then everyone started laughing.

This continued in a vicious cycle for about five minutes before I managed to calm down. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard,and Mark handed me a tissue so I could dab them away. He then took my good hand and helped me up, making me smile a bit. Fixing my my shirt I looked among the audience and gave a bit of a wave, some of the newer people had no clue what had even been going on. Sitting back down I give a smile and glance to Mark a moment.

He then starts his thing, seeing that pretty much everyone was in. It started with introductions, then he showed a few funny videos, before we moved on to what everyone had been waiting for, the questions and answers. They asked and Mark answered, it was mainly directed towards him for a little bit before everyone seemed to adjust and become more comfortable with asking more.

Mark moves to a young man who had his hand up for a while now. "I have a questions for (y/n)."

"Yeeeeeeessss?" I reply into my mic and grin a little, despite my heart wanting to beat out of my chest.

"Exactly how did you break your arm?" He questions.

I raise a brow but smile. "I'll spare you all boredom and give the short story. The power was out and I fell down a flight of stairs." I reply, but I could see everyone wasn't satisfies with that, on the lap top I pull up a picture on screen, it was taken from the top of the stairs and it was clear it was a longer, straight down flight than usual. "I was in a coma for nearly a week after my fall, I was pretty lucky not to have last damage from the skull fracture and brain swelling. I also have two screws in my arm, it was a pretty nasty fall." I add. "But my head is pretty much healed and my arm is getting there."

I get a little cheer from the audience as they seemed pleased and happy I'm doing good. It made me feel good and helped boost my confidence quite a bit. I answer more questions when asked as does Wade, after a bit I join Mark among the audience to answer questions on a more personal level. Wade pulls up the live stream on screen so we could answer a few questions from there as well.

I get more questions one being. "Are you really a millionaire?" I chuckled nervously. "Google is your best friend, dude." I replied and winked before moving on. All in all it went very well, and time seemed to fly as we had a blast just being with the fans. A lot of goofing off happened, mostly from Mark, no surprise there. As I moved back to the stage Mark approached one last person to answer their question. Once more it was for me, and I was all ears as I sat.

"Is it true...that you are trying to steal Mark's fans and go on to world domination?" At first I thought he was a serious questions and my heart skipped a beat. But then I realized it was a joke and smirked. "Of course, I think world domination is at the top of my to-do list. When i conquer the world, Mark will be at my side.... right Mark?" I looked to him and he smirked.

"Oh yes, you and I will conquer the world, baby!" He replies and hops on stage. Adding dramatic effect he moved to me, an arm slipping around me as he dipped me back and kissed me deeply. My good hand clutched his shirt, and I returned the kiss before he pulled back and righted me on my feet. The audience cheered and I smirked. After that we said our goodbyes and ended the panel and live stream. Everyone slowly began to file out as we gather our things, and the few gifts the fans had given us.

Everything had gone well, no hate, nothing but love and support.

Was yesterday's mishap just a fluke?