Nerves

Days blurred into weeks which blurred into another whole month, almost two gone by. My arm was fully healed, finally and I was free to get back to normal in which I did. My channel seemed to be growing, and I was getting more requests for collabs and such, even for little skits and the such, which was a whole new thing for me. Turns out it wasn't all that hard I just had to be comfortable in front of others, and it didn't take too long with the immense amount of support I had.

Mark and I had both just finished pre-recording for an entire weeks worth of videos. It took us three days to do it, but we managed. Not to mention videos we had done but had never released, those came in handy. It was nearly Thanksgiving, and that meant a trip to visit his family and we planned on stay an entire week so Mark would have time with his friends and family, I didn't mind at all. We both had been so busy that we needed a bit of a break from work.

As for our relationship, it was growing stronger each day. I felt like I was falling more and more in love with him every passing day. Every little smile, every little kiss made my heart skip a beat, I never thought it was possible to love some one so much. Despite getting busy, we didn't grow apart our down time was spent cuddling, we spent enough time alone recording that it wasn't smothering in any way, though I don't think I could feel smothered by him.

At the moment I sat in the middle of our bed, watching Mark start to get things ready to pack. I was quiet as I watched him, admiring him and how his muscles moved beneath his fitted shirt.

"See something you like, darling?" He wiggles his butt a bit and I grin.

"I see a lot of things I like...love even." I reply with a smirk.

Mark chuckles a bit and continues with what he was doing, he places the suitcase of the bed and I fall back to stare at the ceiling. "What am I going to do for a week if your mom doesn't like me?" I sigh.

"Oh hush that pretty face, she'll love you. How could she not, she makes her little boy happy. What more could she want?" He spoke and I turned my head to look at him, he was grinning.

"Meh...I don't know." I sigh not having a valid argument.

"Besides, you feed me, take care of me, ensure that I stay alive. You do everything and so much more." He moved onto the bed, and moved over me a little. "You have no reason to worry. Momiplier is going to love my girliplier." His lips press against mine gently as he kisses me sweetly.

My heart melts, and I feel reassured by his words. "Mmmk...I'll try not to worry too much more." I say softly and reach up to caress his cheek gently.

After sharing a sweet moment he pulls back to finish what he was doing, this motivated me to start packing as well. I had to pack for cold weather, which was challenging, one we lived in LA and two before that I lived in the desert. The most I owned was a few hoodies, maybe a few long sleeved shirts.

I didn't feel like going shopping so I packed what I had that was warm and Mark didn't question me, him being use to that weather, hoodies weren't unusual. He did watch those as I packed my underwear. "You're taking those?" He questions.

It was a pair of black lacy panties that I liked. "Yeah...so?" I was confused.

"You know I can't keep my hands off you when you wear them." He smirked.

"Soooo... you can't keep your hands off me no matter what I wear." I chuckle and continue to pack.

"But, we can't fool around there." He pouts.

"And...your point is?" I raise a brow, teasing him was going to be so much fun.

"I..just..fine..you win." He huffs a little and closes his suitcase for now.

"Of course I do." I wink and kiss his cheek before going to grab my toiletries kit from the bathroom.

A bit later I was all packed and sat my suitcase near the bedroom door, Mark was done shortly after. We spent the rest of the day lounging around and goofing off among other...things.

The next day we caught a cab to the airport and before I knew it we were on our way to Cincinnati. Naturally I was nervous about meeting his mom, but instead of worrying too much I actually slept most of the way. Mark had managed to tire me out before we even left for the airport, for which I was thankful.

Some hours later we were off the plane and got our luggage before we were greeted by Mark's brother Tom. I had spoken with him a few times over Skype with Mark, he was pretty awesome and I rather liked his web comic. Surprisingly I was greeted with a hug and I hadn't quite expected that at all, it was nice though.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you." I say excitedly and get a bit of a chuckle from him.

"It's nice to meet you too. You are certainly even cuter in person." He winked playfully, but I knew he was joking.

"Dude, bro, lay off my girl." Mark shoves him lightly but laughs before they hug. "It's good to see you again."

After a few moments we head out to his car and head off to their mom's. The nerves started to come back and I tried to occupy myself with my phone but it wasn't really working.

"You okay back there?" I hear Tom ask from the driver's seat.

I glance up and meet his eyes in the rear view mirror. "Oh..yeah I'm fine." I smile warmly.

"She's nervous about meeting mom." Mark pipes up.

"I don't blame her, have you met our mom?" Tom teases Mark a little. "Nah, I have a feeling she's going to like you, though she'll be wary at first. Just be you, and everything will go well." Tom smiles warmly and I couldn't' help but smile back.

Both he and Mark had a way words that eased my mind a bit, or so that's what I had thought until we pulled into the driveway. That's when my mind became uneasy, I knew Mark saw the fear in my eyes as I sat frozen in the back seat. Reaching back he unbuckled my seat belt and chuckled.

"Come on babe, it'll be fine I promise."

I nod and slowly get out of the car, my knees going a bit weak. I felt shaky and a bit faint, I couldn't be that nervous I thought and moved to take a few steps, that's when my legs gave out and my world went black.