Dinner?

The rest of the meet and greet goes along well without any other incident. It wasn't until the end that I actually burst into tears, overwhelmed by all the support and love I got from complete strangers. Not to mention the crap that had happened earlier.

Hiding my face in my hand I turn away and feel Mark's arms slip around me, hugging me close. I sobbed quietly, uncaring of what others thought of me in that moment.

"Sshh, it's okay." He whispers softly and kisses my temple. I cling to him lightly, trying to take deep breathes and calm down.

It takes a few minutes but I manage to calm a bit. Pulling away from Mark I chuckle a little bit, feeling silly for crying like that, he gave me a look of understanding though. He wipes away my tears and kisses me sweetly. Normally we tried to keep that to a minimum in front of the fans, but the situation kinda called for it. The kiss nearly made me swoon and I giggle softly, he knew it'd cheer me up more.

A few minutes later an announcement is made, notifying the fans that the raffle winners would be announced shortly. I had no clue what that was about and I look to Mark who grins.

"There is a raffle drawing, 1st and second place winner gets dinner with us. All proceeds are going to charity." He states and I chuckle and shake my head a bit, of course he's sneak something like that by me, that goober.

"I see, guess my plan will have to wait till later." I had leaned in to whisper that to him, making him blush a little. Seeing I had succeeded I gave an innocent smile and followed the staff to the main area of the raffle announcement, after grabbing my bag of course.

We get pulled up on stage as they began letting people file into the room, my heart lurched out of sudden nervousness. Being on a stage in front of so many was just a tad bit different than being at the same level as them. We sit at the table, along with Wade, and simply wait.

Twenty minutes pass before everyone was in and seated and after a moment Mark gets up and moves to the main microphone. He makes a little speech thanking everyone for buying raffle tickets, letting them know they raised just a bit over ten thousand dollars to go to charity. Which felt pretty significant, It just made me even more proud of him and the things he accomplished for the benefit of others.

The winners were announced, the top two got to come up and join us as we were heading out to dinner afterwards. There had been a rule that up to two people could enter on the same ticket, so the first one called were two young ladies. The other one was a guy who seemed to be in his early twenties. Other various prizes were given away, autographed shirts, and stuff like that.

When everything was distributed, everyone was dismissed and before we knew it we were being lead away with the winners.

"So, where do you want to eat?" Mark asks everyone, and looks to me.

I give a light shrug. "I dunno, who's paying?" I joke lightly.

"I am of course." mark replies and I shake my head.

"No, no, let me, at least half. There are, six of us, you'd go bankrupt." My tone was half teasing on the last bit.

"Fine..half." He gives in not wanting to make too much of a fuss. I giggle a little and wink at the others.

Once in a safe quiet place we were able to try and make a decision. The two girls were only eighteen, so it'd have to be an age appropriate place.

"How about that place in the hotel?" I ask. "It's super nice, and I'm sure they could accommodate us as we are guests of the hotel." I say to Mark. My attention turns towards the other a moment. "Unless you guys want to go some where specific, I just want you all to be comfortable." I give a reassuring smile, and half wonder hwy a place hadn't been picked out already.

We end up settling on a diner, and head out to the van that waited for us. The person driving was yet another friend of mine and I greeted them enthusiastically. I told them where we were going, and they knew just the place since we'd hung out there in the past.

Along the way we talk and joke, having a good time, as our winners got comfortable with us. Dinner it's self was pretty damn good, the best parts were the malts for dessert. Lots of pictures were taken and stories exchanged, we ended up taking four hours, which was perfectly okay.

The whole time though Mark would steal glances of me, and I wondered what was going on in that handsome head of his. I couldn't exactly ask him as he was sitting between the two girls, something I had suggested. I honestly didn't mind one bit, even when he playfully flirted with them a bit, making sure they had a memorable experience. It didn't bother me because I knew he was faithful, and that in the end he was mine and I was his. There was no use in being jealous when I knew nothing was going to happen. Though of course as a woman, I still had teeny tiny fears in the back of my mind, ones that would have to be snuffed out later that night.

When all was said and done, Mark, Wade and I get dropped off at our hotel, while the other three are taken to wherever they needed to be taken. We say our good nights to Wade and head to our room.

Alone in the elevator, Mark suddenly had me pinned, lightly to the wall his lips upon mine as he hungrily kissed me. I had no clue what had gotten into him, as I hadn't done anything more to tease him for a while. I didn't refuse him though, as I nearly instantly melted at his lips upon mine. We kissed until the elevator stopped at our floor, slowly he pulls away as the doors open and takes my hand.

It took less than a minute for us to get in our room, and that's when the clothes started flying. I hadn't seen Mark get quite so aggressive before, but I was quite liking it. The whole time though he was careful of my arm. Before I knew it I was on the bed, down to just my panties and bra, when he stopped and pulled away, an almost sinister smirk on his lips. That's when I knew, this was payback for this morning.

Two could play at this game.

~~~~~

A/N: Please, please, please let me know if you want more of their naughtyness. I can easily continue, or just skip on to the next day. Please give me your input. :D

Thanks.