Chapter 3

Hey guys, So as you know this story is an AU, But I needed to find a way to bring Liam into this soooo well... I guess you'll see ;) xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Niall's POV-

Today's the day! I'm going to Paris, and I'm going with the boy I love. Crap did I just say that? I haven't really thought about it... I pack my last pair of pants into my suit case. Zayn has made the stay for a whole month! I can't believe we are going to Paris together. When I first found out I was worried about my Chemo appointments, but Zayn had already planned everything out. we both would continue our appointments at the nearest hospital by our hotel. Which I forgot to mention is the BEST hotel in all of Paris. Zayn is really being to good to me. I sigh and think about Zayn and how I really think that I love him, but its only been a little over a month. Maybe I should just say it, but what if it scares him away? I decide to push all those issues to the back of my mind because my doorbell rang. I scurried over to the door and pulled it open. Zayn was standing with his hands in his blue jeans looking down at something. When he noticed I had opened the door he looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey Ni" He said softly, in his sexy husky voice that causes me to go weak at the knees every time he uses it.

"Hey! I'm all packed!" I say a little to over excited, I hear him laugh and I turn around to grab my suit cases. We pile my four of my suitcases into the back of his smallish car. He has three suitcases himself so the car is pretty packed. Zayn gets into the drivers side of his small car and we drive over to the airport. The whole way there I couldn't stop smiling,

"What are you so happy about Nialler?" Zayn asks glancing over to me.

"Oh, I don't know, Maybe the fact that I'm going to Paris with my boyfriend for a WHOLE month?" I cheer causing him to laugh and bring his hand to mine. I squeeze his hand, we hold hands the whole way to the airport. By the time we got there I could feel my cheeks hurting from smiling so much. We pull into the parking lot to find Harry with a girl with brown hair and brown eyes smiling back at us. I'm assuming she's Savannah, Harry's girlfriend. Harry looks better, the circles are gone, but I can still see the scared look in his eyes. I sigh and think about how Harry had looked the day Zayn gave me the surprise of going here. He hadn't looked very good. In the month that I've been dating Zayn Harry and I have become pretty good mates. I need to talk to them about what's going on. Note to self, Ask Zayn what's going on with Harry.

"Hey Zayn! Hey Niall!" Harry says waving at us as we get out of the car. His hand is linked in Savannah's. They are a very cute couple.

"Hey, we're running a tad late lad. Could you help us with our bags?" Zayn asks popping open the trunk and grabbing some of our bags. Once we have all the bags out we hurry into the waiting area of the airport. Zayn walks up to a woman at the front desk, they speak and pass back papers for a few minutes. Then he walks back smiling with some new papers. We walk towards our terminal and stop in the long line. Harry hugs us both and walks back to where he left Savannah.

"Have fun you two!" Harry yells back at us as he turns to walk out of the airport hand in hand with Savannah. I turn and look up at Zayn who is handing our tickets to a man.

"Thank you" I say quietly, slipping my fingers through his. I see a light blush across his face as we make our way onto the plane.

"You're very welcome Ni" Zayn says kissing the top of my head as we walk. We walk down the small isles to find our seat, Zayn being to nice decided to get us first class tickets, When I fond this out I scolded him for wasting his money on the small things like that, but all he said was: 'It's the small things that make up one large picture' Curse his way with words. We find our seat and sit down. I get the window seat and Zayn took the middle. We had an empty seat next to us. Zayn took out his headphones and handed me one, He plugged them into his iPhone and put on my favorite cover. 'Torn' covered by Liam Payne. I have a slight crush on this man. He won the X-Factor 3 years ago and ever since I saw him I was in love. I smile up at Zayn and he leans down and presses his lips to mine. His lips feel so rough and strong against mine. I love that feeling. I pull away and look up at him with a smile.

"I'm hungry" I blurt out turning red when Zayn started laughing. he rests is forehead on mine and chuckles under his breath.

"Babe, you're always hungry" He jokes. I laugh with him and try to get the flight attendants attention to bring me some food but she is turned around talking to someone who just walked on the plane. I sigh and bring out my lap top. I've recently started a blog. its a blog about my cancer, I have lung cancer and my doctor recently found another tumor, I remember the day he told me this news. I went home crying and could only think of two things. Zayn and what Louis had said on our first date. I sigh at the memory and connect to the airplanes Wi-Fi waiting for take off. I feel someone walk by but then I realize they didn't walk by they stopped and sat down in the empty seat by Zayn. I look up and see a young man with brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes sitting next to Zayn. I do a double take and realize it's Liam Payne. Zayn could obviously sense my sudden shock cause he turned to look at me with a weird look on his face. I just point at Liam and Zayn turns and realizes what I'm freaking out about. I feel him chuckle quietly.

"Are you Liam Payne?" Zayn asks looking at Liam playing on his phone. Liam looks up and smiles at Zayn.

"Why yes I am. I see I've run into a fan?" He asks with his perfect British accent. I nearly faint right here and now. Zayn squeezes my hand and looks down at me. Then back at Liam

"Actually, this is one of your biggest fans right here" Zayn says throwing me into their conversation. I smile and try not to make a complete idiot of myself.

"Hi Liam! I'm one of your biggest fans. I can't believe I'm sitting by you! I'm Niall by the way." I say rambling slightly. Liam smiles and puts his phone back in his pocket.

-Zayn's POV-

The flight to Paris is about 5 hours so I decide to let Niall sit next to Liam. They have been talking pretty much this whole time. I smile and think about how happy I made him just by bringing him here. I pull out my phone and start playing with it listening to the hum of Niall's voice. He looks different, He is paler and I can see the slight outline of purple under his eyes. I asked him about it, I asked him if he's alright, and he just told me to not worry he's fine. Why is it I have a feeling he's not?

"Gentleman we're about to land, could you please fasten your seatbelts ad put away all electronics" The flight attendant said eyeing my phone. I smile and place my phone back in my pocket and hook my seatbelt around me.

"We'll it's been a pleasure getting to know you Niall" Liam says causing Niall to blush. I love it when he does that.

"I still can't believe I got to meet you Liam! It's been my dream since I saw you on the X-Factor." Niall says grinning a huge grin. I chuckle to myself and lay back and get ready to land.