Chapter 10

WARNING SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER~ if you don't like it, skip over I will warn you :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1 Week Later)

-Niall's POV-

I was packing up all my dirty clothes and trying to decipher whose socks were whose. I ended up getting frustrated at the socks and just shoved them all in my dirty clothes bags. If he wants them back then he is going to have to come and get them. You know what... Zayn's never been to my house?  That's funny we've been dating for almost two months now and he has never been there.. Is that bad? I sighed and returned to packing when I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned to look up at his caramel brown eyes. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Babe you should come relax with me. We don't have to leave until 4" He whispers close in my ear and nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Why do I have this feeling we wont be relaxing" I say winking at the tan boy hugging me. He chuckles and pushes me onto the bed

********************If you want to save your innocence.. skip over this********************************

Zayn laid on top of me holding his wait up with his arms. He kissed me down my neck leaving small love bites all over. I muffled a silent moan as he sucked on my sweet spot. he flicked his tongue in circles over he spot causing me to moan loudly, I could feel is smirk against my chin. I felt myself getting a hard on and tugged on Zayn's shirt. He got the message and pulled it off quickly, attaching his mouth to my neck after. I ran my hands up and down his perfectly shaped abs feeling him moan against my skin. I turned us over so I am on top, I straddle him and feel his hardened member against my thigh. I smirk and suck on Zayn's neck running my tongue down his chest over his abs until I got to his waist. I tugged down his tan chinos quickly with my hands then took off his boxers with my teeth.

"You're teasing me Ni" Zayn moaned watching me move my lips over his member. He let out another moan and ran his hands through my hair. I took his member in my mouth and sucked. His hips buckled and he let out a soft moan.

"F-fuck N-Niall" He moaned, I hummed and he started thrusting into my mouth causing him to go deeper into my mouth. I deep throated him and he pushed down on my head still moaning. I hollowed my cheeks and bobbed my head feeling him thrust farther into my mouth with every thrust.

"N-Niall I-im going to-" And he realeased his ho liquid into my mouth. I swallowed the liquid and looked up at Zayn who was coming down from his high. I smiled and he pounced on me.

"My turn" He said lust filling his eyes. I laughed as he pinned me on the bed pulling off my pants in one fluid movement. He ran his face all over my bulge in my boxers. I muffled a moan as he pulled off my boxers. He took my member in his hand and started pumping me. I moaned and bit my bottom lip trying to silence it. Zayn chuckled and I felt his warm mouth wrap around my member causing me to arch my back. He sucked and pumped me at the same time, it was driving me crazy. I moaned as he hollowed his cheeks and came up with a 'pop'

"You taste good babe" Zayn said in his husky sexy voice. I smiled as he went back to sucking. I started to thrust my hips and felt me go deeper into his mouth. He was driving me insane. I moaned and could feel myself getting ready to come.

"Z-Zayn I'm close" I moaned as he hollowed and bobbed his head faster. That was enough to push me over the edge, I released in his mouth with one last moan. I slowly came down from my high as he crawled into bed wrapping his arms around me.

****You are safe to read now for those of you who are innocent **********************

I turned my head and kissed Zayn on the nose lightly.

"I love you Niall James Horan" He whispered in my ear. I blushed every time he was that close to me, I don't think I will ever get used to this boy.

"I love you too Zayn Javadd Malik"  I said back as we spooned for the next hour.

-Louis POV-

(Flash back from a week ago)

I was sitting on my couch back at home waiting for a text from my soon to be ex-girlfriend. I have to end it with her. I still love Niall, I need him back. I don't even know what I was thinking when I left him. I sighed flipping through the stations on my TV. I finally got frustrated at there not being anything left on TV so I went through my phone looking for someone to text or call. I scrolled when I landed on Zayn. My thumb hovered over his number. I wanted to text him to back the fuck off of Niall, but I knew better than to do that. I groaned and pushed New Text.

Me: To Zayn: I know you know about Niall and I, I will get him back Zayn. He still has feelings for me. He told me.

I push send and smile at my text to him. There is a knock at the door. I sighed and got ready to end it with my girlfriend Hailey. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys its so short! this is more of a filler chapter. Also I wanted to see what you all thought of the smut..? should I add more...? I'm sorry if its bad. Let me know :) vote and comment please :D