Chapter 1

Sarah POV

As I got dressed I was listening to "Good Girls" dancing around my room in my bra & underwear screaming to the music. I was realllllyyyy excited because we had just moved into the house right across from THE Micheal Clifford. And this year he wasn't getting home schooled anymore so he was gonna go to our school! It was already half way through the school year but STILL!!!! THE MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!! I was in love with him!

*phone rings playing Good Girls* Hellur?

*Phone Convo*

Alli(best friend): Hey Bay Bay! Watch u wearing today?

Sarah: Uhm *explains this outfit to her* And I'm gonna straighten my hair the blue and purple tend to stand out more!

Alli: Ohhh tryna' look hot for Mr Rock star?! *giggles*

Sarah: Shut up! And uhm no! He can have any girl in the world! Trust me he wouldn't choose me and if he even touched me I would die!

Alli: *laughs* we all know that Sarah! .

Sarah: Yeah yeah! I'll see ya in a few! *hangs up on her* what am I gonna do with that girl!?

*Phone rings playing Good Girls*

Sarah: Hey Ash!

Ashton: Hey uhm today is your lucky day!

Ashton: Why....

Ashton: I'm gonna introduce you to Michael Clifford!

Sarah: NO!!! I'm gonna freak!

Ashton: Oh well! Whether you freak or not you have to get it over with! He's in almost all of our classes you know!

Sarah: Usually I would be freaking out right now but I know I'm gonna make a fool of myself!

Ashton: No you won't Sarah! Just try not to scream he hates that!

Sarah: Thanks for the encouragement! I'll see ya at school?

Ashton: Yeah meet in our regular place.

Sarah: Alright bye! *hangs up*

'Come on! You're gonna miss the bus!' my mum yells at me.

'Alright! I'm coming, I'm coming! Jeez' i say stomping down the staris

*On the Bus*

'Sarah!' i take my earphones out and look up at person talking to me.

'Oh hey James!'

'Wanna sit with me?'

'Shurrreeee' i say as i sit down next to him.

''You looking fine today if I do say so myself! '' he laughs. hastag creep.

"um Thanks!" i smile at him.

"You got a particular boy your trying to look nice for...."

"Nope... I guess I just wanna look nice!" i laugh.

"Oh..."

"Oh My god Sarah! Did you hear!!??? Michael Clifford is gonna go to our school!!!!" some random girl screams at me"

"Uhm... yeah actually I already heard." kind of scared by her crazyness.

"Isn't it AMAZING!!!????"

"Yeah sure... " i smile at her.

*James Thinking* God I hate that gay kid! like what even is his hair he's going to be bald in like a year!

"So how's football?" i ask james.

'Calum won us the game last Saturday... and practice is hard!"

'Well obviously! It's supposed to make you a good player! and stonger"

"Yeah I guess your right but it is paying off! Look at my muscles! *shows her his arms muscles*

*laughs* Yeah their hard *smiles* he's so creppy sometimes. Wow this is awkward.... does he like me or something? No it couldn't be.

*Bus stops*

"Oh were here! Well I'll see you in 5th?"

"Yeah see ya" *hugs her*

*hugs back* "Bye!" *walks off the bus*

"SARAH!!!!" someone yells my name and of course its Alli

"ALLI!!! "

"Your boy has arrived" *points to the blacked out range rover*

*looks at the range rover* "He's not my boy!" I hit Alli's arm as i can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"He will be..... " she states back.

"Nu- uhhh! look at me am not good enough for him"

"Oh come on! All the football team likes you and every guy that knows you either has or had feelings for you! Mr. Rockstar will look in your eyes and fall for you!"

"Oh shut up!" I shove her playfully* "OH! I gotta meet Ashton"

"OK, I'll come with!" *follows her*

*looking for Ashton* "Oh there he is! "

"Sarah"! He pulls me into a hug.

"Ash! Ooohh you're looking hot today! "

"I turned my swag on! " he says and pops his collar and flips his hair me and Alli bust out laughing.

"so when we gonna meet Mr. Clifford?" alli says while still laughing to her self.

"Soon we gotta get him into first period before he gets mobbed by girls!" ashton says.

"I'm not all that excited about meeting him anymore" i rub her arms nervously okay so maybe i am a little excited but they can't no that.

"Oh come one! It's been your dream for ever!" ashton says.

" I know! But what if I make a fool of myself!? " its true its not hard to make a fool out of myself

"Don't worry you won't!" ashotn's phones a gets a text. "Oh hey that's him he has an issue over by his car see ya in first period!" *runs off*

Sarah &Alli: *walking to first period*

"And what you said before about the football team liking me it's only because my uniform is a little too tight! And I'm flipping around in the air so they get a good view of me!" yeah am a cheerleader yay note the sarcasam my parents put me on the team i hate it am to punk rock for that shit.

"Aw! Hunny don't talk like that" she says side huging me

"Thanks but its true..... "

" No stop it!" *slaping my arm* "Stop thinking like that! " *she points her finger at me*

"Ok! Ok"! *walks into first period*

"Take your seats please! We have a new student today his name is... " Mr Styles says.

Door opens and Girls squeal

"Hi" michael says with a smile wow his smile is to die for.

All girls besides Sarah and Alli: *scream*

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ALL OF YOU! " the teacher yells

Everybody: *quiet*

"As I was saying... His name is Michael and he will be sitting..... " the teacher says looking directley at me god no.Please Lord! Please not next to me! Puh- Leaseeee

"Right next to Sarah! Sarah raise your hand" he says as i slowly raises my hand.

"that's Sarah the girl I was telling you about...." i hear ashton whispering to michael

"Alright...." alright he says back really alright is all he can say wow

Michael's POV: She's really pretty i love her hair and all her piercings ..... i think as i sit down beside her

" Hey! " wow thats all i can say to her god damnit

"Hi. " she says

Well that went well.....