Chapter Nine - Red.

Start from the beginning

"Tenten."

Tenten. He knew that name, she was the greatest weapons maker in the entire land of every kingdom, people always came to buy her weapons. Sasuke owned a bow created by her, "you're the weapons maker."

She nodded "yeah. Look come with me, night is coming. And I'd rather not wake up tomorrow to find out you were eaten by the wolf."

"I don't-"

"You'll stay with me." Tenten interrupted raising her leather gloved hand.

"I really need to get back." Neji decided he should probably take his chances and just go, he needed to see Hanabi. He did wonder, why did Hanabi think he was dead? Did her Step-Mother tell her he was dead?

Tenten shook her head "you will stay with me. For one night, I'm not letting someone go off on a journey tonight and the next day find out he was eaten by the wolf." She ordered "the wolf is dangerous, you can't just hope to be lucky. It's vicious."

He sighed, the wolf seemed dangerous, and if he did take his chances to go find Hanabi and Hinata if the wolf caught him he would never meet them. He just needed to be patient. "Alright."

"Follow me then." Tenten turned around and Neji walked next to her along the snow. She asked "so your living in the Uchiha Kingdom?"

Neji nodded.

"Why not try re-build your Kingdom. I used to go there when I was a child, it was always my favourite place to go people were always singing and dancing." Tenten shrugged. "I think you should try re-build it."

"I was too focused on looking for the two missing princesses, but now that I found them I can try re-build it." He never really considered it, but no, he could re-build the kingdom, and he would be the King, he was next in line to be King even if he was a branch Hyuga. Hiashi had told him Hinata was too kind to be the ruler, so he was next in line. There was still many Hyuga in the Uchiha kingdom, they would help re-build the kingdom.

It was destroyed by ogres. His bet was that Hinata's step-mother did it so she could live in the Uchiha kingdom and try marry either Itachi or Sasuke. He had a strong disgust for their step-mother so he never tried to find her, thinking about it now it was foolish since Hinata and Hanabi were there the whole time. She was just a woman who would marry for money and power.

Tenten shrugged "well I'd visit again if it was re-built."

"Thanks." Neji smiled. "That's a nice cloak." The red cloak reached her ankles and the hood circled comfortably around her head, the rich red matching the colour of a rose or the colour of blood. There was also darker red swirls on it giving it some design.

She smiled "thanks." She put the bow behind her back and slid the arrow back into her quiver. "By the way I don't stay with my grandmother so she won't feed you a bunch of food like she tries to do with me." She laughed trying to become more comfortable with the man staying in her cabin tonight.

Tenten seemed pretty nice after she trusted someone.

"So this wolf. Have you tried to kill it?"

Tenten nodded "many times. Even I did with my weapons but it's vicious, many villagers have tried to but failed." They came out into a clearing which revealed the village, it was rows of wooden built homes like cabins, a well was in the center of the village.

It was afternoon so not many were out, Neji noticed a lot of villagers smiling to Tenten, Tenten helped keep the village stable with her popular weapons shop. She pointed to the right at a wooden made cabin with a sign 'RED WEAPONS.' "Red?" Neji asked.