CHAPTER 33 (DECISIONS)

MARINA'S POV

"Is there's something wrong Adam?" tanong ko kay Adam na tila stress at may bumabagabag sa kanya.

Dahan-dahan niyang inangat ang ulo niya sa akin at mga malulungkot na mata ang nakita ko. He tried to smile but didnt reach his eyes. He patted the bed next to him.

"May problema ba Adam?" ulit kong tanong ng makaupo ako sa tabi niya, nararamdaman kong may hindi siya magandang sasabihin.

"Bukas na ang alis ko," he said directly to the point

Hindi ko alam pero parang nabingi ako sa mga katagang binitawan niya.

I don't even know what to act should I be excited?, happy? congratulate him? Even though I don't want him to go?

Stop being so selfish Marina! Can you just support your love? Let him go for a while.

"O-okay," yun lamang ang sagot ko na nailabas ng bibig ko, hindi ko alam pero mamaya-maya ay hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili ko na umiyak. Ngunit ayaw kong umiyak sa harap niya at baka ako pa ang dahilan upang hindi siya matuloy.

"I promise that I won't be long, I'll come back and marry you" he said as he kisses my hair.

"For now the symbol of our love is this," he stated referring to our engagement ring

I nodded my head for I can't speak a word, that if I speak maybe I would cracked down.

"Even though I am not here, just look at this ring and remember the day when I proposed to you. The day that you said your answer, that day you make me the happiest man in the world. I love you my Marina," he said and a single tear run down on my cheeks, I can't help it he was like saying goodbye.

"I love you too Adam. Don't make a promise to me Adam please. I might just hope," sabi ko na tila nalungkot naman ang mga mata niya

"Trust me I will never forget you. I'll communicate with you everyday through phone or skype," he said reassuring me

I just smiled at him that didnt quiet reach my eyes. Tomorrow he'll be gone. Alam ko na maliit lang ang panahong pinagsamahan namin pero pakiramdam ko ay ang tagal-tagal na.

"Adam, please make love to me tonight," I said of what I had thought and I blurted out. Adam looked shocked at what I had just said but recovered as he placed his hand to my cheeks.

He didn't say a single word instead he leaned down and kiss me gently while his hand was on my neck, till our kiss deepen and torrid.

He began undressing me and nibbled my left ear and I moan as his hand traveled down to my neckline.

He sucked my neck and I moaned adoringly as he found my sweet spot. He roamed his lips to neck till he found my lips and began kissing me again.

"Marina," he said between our kisses

"I love you more than you know," he added and continues kissing me

He unclasped my bra and roamed his hand to my body till we enjoy the night with pleasure and sweetness.

ADAM'S POV

I tucked the loose strand of her hair in her ear as I watch her solemnly sleeping. The moonlight struck her beautiful face. Hindi ako makatulog sa hindi ko malamang dahilan.

I can't back out now, I took the step and I should go for the next step.

"I'll be your cryin shoulder," I sang quietly as I stroke hand to her cheek

"I'll be love suicide"

"I'll be better when I'm older," a single tear run down in my eyes and I quickly wipe it away

"I'll be the greatest fan of your life," I leaned down to her and place a small kiss on her lips

"I'll be back love, I love you," I whispered in the air as I close my eyes and hold her waist close to me.

Oo padalos dalos ata ang nagging desisyon ko ngayon ngunit wala naman sigurong mawawala kung ipagpapatuloy ko kung ano man ang nagging pangarap ko noo at alam ko naming maiintindihan ni Marina ito. Mahal na mahal ko siya na higit pa sa buhay ko at ganun rin ang pangarap ko. Babalik ako Marina, babalik ako.

-----------------------------------------------

MARCO'S POV

I waited for my father to go out from the room as my phone vibrated and I look at the caller's ID.

"Keiro," I answered the phone in the third ring

"How's the day?" he ask in a bored tone and I guess that's why he called me to reduce his boredom

"What do you want?" I directly asked and I know he was smirking right now

"Nothing" he answered

"Okay bye" I muttered acting I'll end the call

"Wait! Wait!" he shouted on the other line

"Spill, your wasting my time"

"Okay I met this girl, no scratch that a boyish girl that's all," he said shortly

"That's all?" I ask dryly

"Seriously that's all? Tumawag ka ng ganitong oras para sabihin lang yan?" I asked plainly, it's 2 in the morning and he just called me for that reason? Idiot

"Yeah that's all," he said with a throaty chuckle

"I'll be not seeing you for a month or two bro," I said and I didn't hear a response.

"Why?"

"You'll know someday"

Keiro was about to say something when my father appeared and I decided to say goodbye to him.

I decided to book a flight to Paris to see her. Maybe this is the right time to start what I have wanted to do and no one could stop me.