CHAPTER 15 (THE PROPOSAL)

MARINA'S POV

I groaned in frustration as the hit of the sun stroke at the left of my eye as I open it slowly.

I look at the clock and it was saying 11:00 in the morning, I started panicking and wake Adam for he is late to his work.

And I found myself alone in the room.

"Why did I sleep so long and he didn't even awake me," I said to myself as I tucked a hair in my ear and headed out to the kitchen.

I found a sticky note in the refrigerator as I got a water to drink and read it loudly.

Sweetheart,

Sorry for not awaking you because it seems like your tired and I decided to just let you sleep. I have cooked you already a breakfast, eat okay? I don't want you to be starve and your skinny enough.

We have a dinner tonight I bought you a dress to wear for tonight. Its in our room in a box. Exactly 6:00 pm I'll come. Love you.

See you my love,

I giggled as soon as I finished reading the note and hurriedly ran in the room and found the box where the dress is.

I excitedly wear it and it fit like a glove in my body, it was a cream lacy dress that just looks like my second skin and its neckline traveled down between my cleavage and it pulled tight around my waist emphasizing my curves and ended just above my knee.

I smiled as I look at my reflection in the mirror wearing the dress.

"Beautiful," my smile fades as I remembered that this is me whom I looking in the mirror and not my sister.

"I know I am selfish Mirana but I just want to feel to be love by someone I love from the beginning, just for tonight I promise after this night I'll ready myself for telling him the truth," I said to myself and my tears started rolling down to my cheeks.

I heard a growl inside the room and I started to laugh as I feel that it was my tummy.

"My dinosaurs are hungry. I guess its time for me to eat then," I mumbled in my breath.

After I eat I decided to clean the kitchen and our room. I was so busy cleaning our room especially in our cabinet and the suit of Adam I decided to arrange it and did not notice the time.

"Oh crap! It's already 5:00? Are you kidding me?" I check the clock if it was wrong, I check also my phone if it's the same and I started running into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Way to go Marina, next time you should wake up early and not 11 in the morning so you can be ready at the situation like this," I said to myself as I turn the shower.

I cannot believe that I was cleaning the house for 4 hours.

I used my strawberry shampoo and the vanilla soap in my body and shaved. I don't know what I am doing, I just want to be beautiful in front of Adam.

I suddenly stopped as I remembered Mirana, neither shes not texting nor calling me anymore. Maybe she's busy with the things on her wedding and she forgot me.

I wish her the best to her wedding day that she will be living happy in arms of Marco, even if she just used me for her plan I am still gonna forgive and wish her a happy life to her marriage. And after this night, I dont know what will happen to me.

I covered my self as I finished and blowered my hair dry. I look at the clock and it was already 5:25 pm so I rushed myself and took the dress that Adam give to me.

I smiled as I wear it again for the second time, it fit well and it was like it was made for me.

I took a sit in and do some make-up and do my hair.