CHAPTER 16 (THE PROPOSAL)

MARINA'S POV

I was very comfortable with the company of Keiro he told me the childhood stories of Adam that I didn't know. I was laughing at the same time, Keiro was acting the behavior of Adam in his childhood they were so close and I can see that.

Keiro left me to see Adam but before he left he said something to me that made my heart skip a beat.

"Adam loves you with all his heart, after you loss his life were miserable he drunk all day, he has a short temper and he always yell at me whenever I call him on the phone, of course I know what's happening with him even though I'm outside.

Adam decided to take a new woman in his life but he ditch every woman that passes him cause he only wants you, just you Mirana.

He love's you and please don't do that again, I want to see him happy again in his normal life. You know when you came back in his life, he was so happy and his face was lightened up like he was the happiest man living in the world," he said in a serious tone looking straight into my eyes and I didn't notice that there was a tear running through cheeks.

"Don't cry please, Adam will punch me for making you cry," he said and I laugh at his statement

I smiled as I remember what Keiro had said but it was faded when my sister flashes in my mind.

"Not now Marina please, let yourself love Adam just for tonight", I said to myself and suddenly I heard a music play and in front of me there was Adam, standing with a mike in his hand. He stared at me like through my soul and I smiled at him.

"Sweetheart this song will I'll be singing is just for you, every line I'll be singing is fit for you", he said as the music start on, my tear rolled fluently in my cheeks in his statement, I can't help myself to get emotional and with what Keiro had been said a while ago.

Playing: I'll be

"The strands in your eye's that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath"

He sang as he looks unto me in my eyes

"Emerald from mountains and thrust toward the sky

Never revealing their depth"

I was smiling all the time as he sang in front of me not breaking our eyes.

"Tell me that we belong together

Dress it up with trappings of love

I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above."

He walked to my direction and offer his hand, I took his hand and we walk to the center and suddenly they were lights in top of us and it was breath taking beautiful like just the two of us here in the world.

"I'll be your cryin' shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when I'm older

I'll be the greatest fan of your life"

He hold my hand firmly while looking to my eyes and I cant help myself to cry, he used his left hand to wipe my tears and I smiled at his gentleness.

"And rain falls angry on the tin roof

As we lie awake in my bed (he winked at me)

You're my survival, you're my living proof

My love is alive and not dead"

He get my hand and place it into his heart and I can feel his heart was beating wildly for me and I can't help myself to go red.

"Tell me that we belong together

Dress it up with trappings of love

I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above"

He look at me in the eyes and slightly brushed his lips into mine.

"I'll be your cryin' shoulder

I'll be love suicide

I'll be better when I'm older

I'll be the greatest fan of your life"

He slowly sang as he leaned slowly to me and kisses me gently before pulling.

He took a velvet box out of his pocket and he knelled into the ground. I saw Keiro taking the stage and continued the song, he give me a wink.

I gasped as I saw the diamond ring when he opened the box.

"Will you be my wife and be my forever?," he said in a raspy voice his blue eyes searching an answer hoping that I will be saying yes.

It took me a minute before finally saying yes to him. I don't know why I answered him but my heart tell me that I should say yes and I wanna be his forever.

I will tell him the truth after this, I love him but what if he will know that I am not Mirana would his mind changed?

He lift me up like a bride and buried his self into my neck and murmured a word.

"You make me the happiest man in the world. Thank you, I love you so much"... he said and I started sobbing as I felt the guilt inside me

"Shhhh Why are you crying?" he whispered in my ear

"I'm just happy," I lied not looking to his eyes

"I don't want to see you cry, it makes me broken here," he said as he pointed his heart causing me to chuckle.

"I love you", I finally said to him, I really want to tell him those words I'm keeping for all those years.

He smiled and gives me a peck in my lips.

"I love you more," he answered and he hugged me tightly and kiss me

"The greatest fan of your life," Keiro cleared his throat causing us to turn our gaze at him

"Get a room please," he groaned loudly and we burst into laugh

"Whatever," Adam said as he wrapped his hand into my waist

"Can I ask?" Keiro asked and Adam and I nodded in unison

"Is my voice great?" he asked out of the blue and we started laughing

"I'm dead serious man," he stated in a serious tone

"You're good in singing Keiro," I said and his face lightened up

"Well I can do this to whom I'm gonna propose with," Keiro said and took a plate

We again kiss and look in our eyes.

"You're beautiful," he said his eyes were locked on mine

"Thank you gorgeous," he chuckled and kisses me and now it was deeper

"I don't want to be an uncle yet!," Keiro shouted in the corner

The night went lovely and I look at the ring in my finger asking do I deserve this? Should I tell him the truth?

Out of nowhere they were a pair of angry eyes watching them in the corner.