CHAPTER 29

MARCO'S POV

As I get my phone out of my pocket my phone vibrated and I look at the sender and it was Adam. I tap the open and read the message.

From: Bro Adam

"Where are you now?"

To: Bro Adam

'I'm already near bro don't get too much excited,' I replied and note the sarcasm

Alam ko sa mga oras na to pinapaliwanag na ni Adam ang tungkol sa amin kay Marina. She'll be confused at first ofcourse but I know she'll understand. She's too far from her sister too far.

And that's reminds me of her. Nandun na ba siya? Hinahanap niya na ba ako? Is she okay?

"Fuck stop thinking about her!" I swear under my breath

She deserves that and I think after this, I'll be going back. And let her taste the pain that she cause me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LUCIA'S POV

"You know I already like that lady no scratch that loves her already," I said to my husband referring to Marina

"Me too darling," he answered while giving me the place mats.'

"Adam is lucky to have her, were lucky to have her," I said and he just give me a weak smile

"Is there something's bothering you Sebastian?

Tell me and don't you dare lie to me Sebastian," I muttered and he hands up surrendering himself

"Hold your canons Mrs. Freniere," he said mockingly

"Tell me," I said crossing my arms while tapping my foot

"Okay okay, I just told Adam that his dreams-" he said and I cut him off

"My! his dreams? Dream to become a successful bachelor of Asia?" I asked and he nod giving me a half smile

"What about Marina? Does she know already?" I asked worried about Marina's feelings

"I don't know, pero pag-iisipan niya pa raw muna," he answered while placing the plates on the table

"I hope that Marina would understand whatever will Adam's decision," I said and my husband just stared at me with a weak smile.

"I hope too my wife," he answered and we returned on what we are doing'

ADAM'S POV

I stared at Marina who is busy unpacking the clothes that we got and place neatly on the drawer.

'Should I tell her now?' I asked to myself and I got the guts to walk to her direction and she look at me with a beautiful smile on her face her smile that I'll never forget.

Umupo ako sa kama at tumabi rin siya sa akin. Hindi ako makatingin ng diretso sa kanyang mga mata ngunit dapat kong kayanin.

I look at her and her eyes were questioning me if there is something's wrong.

I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I have something to tell you love," I finally said and there is no back-outing now

"What is it? C'mon dont let me hanging tell me," she asked and I took a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"When I was young I always wanted to be an agent, a secret agent and I become one. I like my work when I realize what do I truly want, what I truly love my dream.

My dream to become a successful man in the world of business and I want to pursue that," she nodded and I can feel that she's worried about where is this going.

"My father opened the door for me to become one by the help of him and his friend and I want to go," I added and give her a weak smile.

I know nagsisimula pa lamang kami ng panibagong buhay ngunit ang palagpasin ang matagal ko ng pinapangarap ay hindi ko ata kayang bitawan o ipagpaliban. Sana naman ay maintindihan niya.

------------------------------------------------------------------

MARINA'S POV

His words cut through me like a knife and the word 'go' keeps repeating through my mind.

I wanted to be happy for him, for his dreams but I got this feeling, thinking about him leaving.

There is no doubt that he can reach his dreams, his wants I know he can, he always can.

But thinking about him leaving me is hard and I don't want it we just got engaged.

'Damn Marina! Stop thinking about your self. Why can't you just support your love? He'll never forget you but what if', I shook those negative thoughts away and plastered a sweet smile on my face and he returned the gesture.

"That's your dream who am I to stop you?" I said and he get my hand and gently squeeze it. I hold myself not to cry, I don't want him to see me crying in this situation.

"Don't speak like that of course you're soon to be my lovely wife," he said while placing a small kiss on my knuckles and my heart sank of sadness because any moment from now he'll leave me.

Kakasimula pa lamang naming ngunit bakit nakakaramdam na ako ng may hindi magandang magyayari sa kanyang pupuntahan. I know I maybe sound selfish pero dib a niya kayang pagsabayin ang career at ako? Parang ang lumalabas ay namamaalam na siya at iiwan ako.