CHAPTER 10 (MEANING)

MIRANA'S POV

BRAZIL 2:30 am

I was sitting under the tree watching the children as they play together with their parents. I looked at the sky that is so peaceful, the leaves that is slowly falling into the ground, and the wind that is solemnly touching my skin and waving some of my hair.

I closed my eyes as the tears were freely falling into my cheeks. I heard some footsteps coming into my direction, I didn't bothered opening my eyes for I know that it is him. He laid down in the grass and grab me. He placed me into his chest. I look at him and my heart skip a beat, he looked at me with full of love in his eyes. He smiled and kiss me gently in the forehead.

"Your parents huh!," he said while brushing my hair.

I didn't replied but I just took a deep breath.

"They love you. Trust me," he said softly.

I don't know but I suddenly want to believe in his words.

"I love you," I can't believe that it was came from my mouth but I don't regret those words.

His eyes sparkled with happiness and suddenly hug me tightly.

"I love you too more than you'll ever know, Mirana."

I instantly awoke up by that dream; my pillow is soaking with tears. I dont know that I was crying.

"Kid"

"Sorry, please forgive me," I said softly as I look at the glass window.

"Mirana," tawag ni Marco na naampulingatan.

"Are you crying?" he added.

"I just remembered someone," I said not looking at him.

"Who?" he asked intrigued with my statement.

"Kid," I said.

"Kid? What about him?"

"Nothing, don't mind me. Sorry if I awake you, go back to sleep now,"I said smiling at him.

"Okay. You too go back to sleep, it's been a tiring day you need to have a lot of sleep Mirana," he said.

The way he says my name I always hear the voice of Kid from him.

"It's just a voice Mirana no big deal," I thought from myself.

I get back to sleep picturing Kid to my mind before I close my eyes.

-------------------------

MARINA'S POV

Philippines 6:00 am

I wake up early as I remembered the news that I had read yesterday. It was all about Marco, the most billionaire businessman in the Paris. It says that he is going to get married with the woman whom he loved.

But it didn't yet says the name of her, and I know that it's my twin Mirana. It was sad to know the she already forgot Adam. Instead of thinking what will happen next, I busied myself preparing a breakfast for Adam before he got to work. I know that he is just a secret agent but I didn't know that he is holding such a big company.

Does Mirana know's about this?

I was humming as I fried some eggs in the pan when someone grip my waist.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," he said huskily to my ears.

"You're awake, and it's too early," I said not comfortable.

"I have an early business meeting."

"I'm starving," he added.

"3 minutes," I said as I mix the ingredients for the pancakes.