CHAPTER 20 (LOVE MAKING OF THE TRUTH)

MARINA'S POV

I groaned as I felt my head throbbing in pain. Hindi pa pala ako nakakain and how did I get into my bed? I glance at the clock saying its 12:30 in the afternoon.

My eyes landed on the table next to me there was a glass of water and a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup. My stomach growled in hungry and I quickly get the fork and dig the mouthwatering pancakes to my mouth.

I close my eyes as I taste the pancakes it was so delicious and suddenly I stop chewing when a question pop in my head.

"Who cooked this?" I muttered under my breath

"Is Adam made this pinatawad niya na ba ako?"

I pulled the blanket and rush to the door to search Adam in the living room. I roamed my eyes and Adam was no insight, I walk to the kitchen wishing the presence Adam would be there but nothing. The room was quite and I'm all alone.

Just as I was taking a step. I heard an engine of a car and an excitement rose into me for I know it was Adam, but anxiety rise on me for I don't know what to do and to say to him.

I heard the door opens and a tall handsome man entered.

"Adam," I said as I bow my head waiting him to scream at me but instead I was shocked at his moves.

He snakes his arms into my waist and whispered into my ear that sent shivers through my spine.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry Marina," he whispered huskily into my ear and he pulled me closer to his chest and hug me tightly.

"Adam," my voice crack and I sob into his shoulders. He intertwined our hands and lifts my chin and not I am facing him.

"Hush now don't cry, I don't like to see you cry, it makes my heart shattered," he says and his blue piercing eyes filled with lust and desire

Hindi ako nakapagsalita sa kanyang mga sinabi at tila nilamon ako ng kanyang mga matang tila unti-unti akong nalulusaw.

"Be mine," he said full of passion in his eyes

Before I could answer him, he lifted me into his arms causes me to squeak and I suddenly recover when he kiss me and I nearly whimpered adoringly. I wrapped my legs around his waist his hands cupped the back of my thigh and heat flashed into my skin causing me to want more than his touch.

He sucked my earlobe and I groaned in sweetness.

"We should go to our room love," he whispered through my ear and I cant think what to say I was too distracted of what he is doing with me. I just moaned in answer and I heard him chuckle.

With every step he took towards to our room, his fingers slipped underneath my pajamas and within just a flick of his hands my pajamas are already fell down on the floor and I was left only with my underwear and a baggy shirt.

His fingers brushed against my core causing me to catch my breath each time he touch me.

He lay me slowly in the bed and he eyed me lustfully he was already on top of me. He claimed my lips in a gentle kiss and the longer the kiss went by the harder and rough the kiss goes and it was so passionate for me.

I opened my mouth to give him an access and his tongue intertwined with mine playfully nipping and sucking my lips and his hands were running up and down on my thighs.

I panted at what he was doing with and I am running crazy over his touch, I tightened my legs around his hips pushing him against my aching core. My mind was screaming to stop this nonsense I don't want him to stop but I want to ask him if he still love me after what happened and I want him to answer if his still do feel the same way towards me but I push that away in my mind.

I just wanted him now I wanted to touch him and I quickly grabbed the edge of his shirt and he didn't even budge instead he growled at my eagerness and I can feel that he is smirking at me.

"Can't wait?" he said in a throaty chuckle and my face flash with redness

I didn't respond instead I kiss him cause him to moan between our kiss and I smiled for I know that I had an effect to him and I pull his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor, as he was completely naked in his upper body he resumed the kiss as I run my fingers down to his chest and to his belt. He grabbed my wrist and I frowned at him.

"Not now love will take it slow," he said in a husky voice and he placed his hand to my neck and leaned.

He ripped my shirt into two causes me to gasp and he expertly unclasp my bra.

He nibbled down my neck and traces a small kisses down to my breast... he sucked hungrily my nipple. I groaned in as he bite my nipple and his other hand cupped and squeeze my other breast and I whimpered in pleasure and I arch my body for I was so aroused at what he is doing.

I trailed my hands to his back and my fingers went into his hair and tugged and twisting his hair but he didn't budge instead he even groaned in satisfaction. He tilt his head and his attention goes between into my breast his fingers were running up and down into my legs and I whimpered when he touch near into my mound.. it was aching for his touch and I want him already inside me.

"Adam p-please," I muttered through my breath

"Please what?" he smirk and I know he was teasing me

"Please I w-want you inside m-me," I was embarrassed at myself for he was just staring at me

He chuckled and grab my chin cause me to look at him.

"You're beautiful Marina," he said and I blushed to his words he says my name and I love the way my name scroll into his tongue and how it came out from his mouth.

He rubbed circled my core and I cried out softly when his thick finger dipped into my core.

"So wet for me and fuck you're so tight," he muttered huskily as he expertly rubbing the length the slit of my mound.

He pushes his finger fast and hard and I whimpered in satisfaction before taking away his hand. I groaned as for I was not satisfied and he looks at me smugly, I gasped when he was fully inside of me, he started pushing inside me and I felt a little bit of pain and faded with such a great pleasure.

Then his rhythm increased and I circled my legs into his waist and started to meet his every thrust. I moaned at his name and panted until I felt a hot liquid poured into mine. He kissed me gently and I was catching my breath in time as he thrust me one last time and we both got our climax and explode before he moved out at mine.

He embraces me with a hug and kiss me one last time.

"I love you Marina," he said before closing his eyes

"I love you more Adam," I answered as I touch his face and peck a kiss on his lips. A smile slid into his lips and he opens his left eye.

"I love you most now sleep love," he stated and pulled me into his chest I bore my face to his neck and sniff his mint perfume till my eyelids fall into sleep.